Under 14 how do you make money?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Under 14 how do you make money?
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
GHOSTBUSTER wrote:
hey im just asking this because in america you cant get a real working licence until your 14, so im asking You if you know some creative ways to make money. right now im thinking selling pet rocks on ebay with little personality cards (hey it might work)
pet rock? LOL

Ask for just money for your b day and holidays

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
the states u cant get a job legaly till ur 14

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
GHOSTBUSTER wrote:
hey im just asking this because in america you cant get a real working licence until your 14, so im asking You if you know some creative ways to make money. right now im thinking selling pet rocks on ebay with little personality cards (hey it might work)
pet rock? LOL

Ask for just money for your b day and holidays
hey theres a whole world out there ready to be taken acvantage of

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:11 Quote
McDonalds. I still work there.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
NWray wrote:
Yeah that's true but not many businesses will hire a 14 year old even though its legal. Most places hire at 15.5 and 16. Trust me, I tried to get a job at that age and I couldn't. I just mow lawns and sell shit haha

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
find someone to buy you smokes and then sell them at school for alot of money its a good idia but i in no way take any responability for telling youWhip Beer

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 18:22 Quote
I did oddjobs for my dad, raised the money to buy a decent bike, and soon I will have an actual part time job. Just don't spend money on random shit when your saving. unless it's important shit.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
find someone to buy you smokes and then sell them at school for alot of money its a good idia but i in no way take any responability for telling youWhip Beer

hahahaha i know akis at my school who blew his knee out and had surgery. the docs gave him vicodin for the pain. he got his mom to keep getting him perscriptions so he could sell it to kids. lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
isaachunt519 wrote:
are you kids serious ?

shovel snow,.

people see kids shoveling snow and they generally feel generous , kids doing this heavy work, cold cold days,

get like $20 a drive way tax free. try it , you could make $100 -$200 tonight
i can make 300 in a weekend and i do

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
norcofreeridderr wrote:
NWray wrote:
Yeah that's true but not many businesses will hire a 14 year old even though its legal. Most places hire at 15.5 and 16. Trust me, I tried to get a job at that age and I couldn't. I just mow lawns and sell shit haha

Not true, as long as you have a good attitude and a good resume most buisnesses will overlook age. I'm 14 and working at a gas station, but it's easy work and I love it.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
ccrroobbeerrttss wrote:
norcofreeridderr wrote:
NWray wrote:

Not true, as long as you have a good attitude and a good resume most buisnesses will overlook age. I'm 14 and working at a gas station, but it's easy work and I love it.
Haha no dude not here. I walked into the local shop and said if I could get an application and they said are you 16 and I said no im 15 and they said we only hire 16 and up. Grocery stores are the same

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
norcofreeridderr wrote:
ccrroobbeerrttss wrote:
norcofreeridderr wrote:

Haha no dude not here. I walked into the local shop and said if I could get an application and they said are you 16 and I said no im 15 and they said we only hire 16 and up. Grocery stores are the same

That sucks, I guess around here we need workers more lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
Elderly men and closed bedroom doors... Redface

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
shovel snow, rake leaves, mow lawns, paint shit, steal... sell drugs... list goes on ahah some are unhealthy choices though.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
PAPER ROUND, tirering but if you want the money you will do it!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011941
Mobile Version of Website