paintball

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
paintball
Posted: Feb 25, 2012 at 9:17 Quote
FallenBlade wrote:
Redwolf2 wrote:
FallenBlade wrote:

I agree they are over rated for how much hype they were getting but none the less they are still a great goggle system and compare quite well to the dye I4's. personally i want the angels because i have been a long time fan of angel and have always wanted some piece of equipement from them.

True, and I find their markers sub-par.

If I were you Id get a Grillz, one of my favorites in my collection.
i have heard some great things about grillz but i tried them once and they just didnt sit right on my face. it might be because i have a very narrow face but they just were not as comfy as i had hoped for. Yes angel markers are below par mostly because they havn't made a new one in about 3 years well to my knowledge atleast haha

Well, theyre kind of a niche gun. Lots of tinkering to get them running properly....and true they havent changed in their design in years. When they came out, they were the new technology and they thought they could get away with charging as much as you can pick up an SL series ego for them.

Theyre good for some people, but for 99 percent of the paintball community its just a rip off. Id much rather ANY SL than an Angel. On that topic, Id much rather have my Ego8 above any Angel too.

Alot of it is personal preference, but IMO its not worth the overpriced, very crude design. (by todays standards)

Edit: And also, if the grillz doesnt fit you right, Check out the Profiler. Probably the second favorite in my collection (White/black with Cow strap, Destroyka strap and a yellow lense).

Posted: Feb 25, 2012 at 11:04 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
FallenBlade wrote:
Redwolf2 wrote:

True, and I find their markers sub-par.

If I were you Id get a Grillz, one of my favorites in my collection.
i have heard some great things about grillz but i tried them once and they just didnt sit right on my face. it might be because i have a very narrow face but they just were not as comfy as i had hoped for. Yes angel markers are below par mostly because they havn't made a new one in about 3 years well to my knowledge atleast haha

Well, theyre kind of a niche gun. Lots of tinkering to get them running properly....and true they havent changed in their design in years. When they came out, they were the new technology and they thought they could get away with charging as much as you can pick up an SL series ego for them.

Theyre good for some people, but for 99 percent of the paintball community its just a rip off. Id much rather ANY SL than an Angel. On that topic, Id much rather have my Ego8 above any Angel too.

Alot of it is personal preference, but IMO its not worth the overpriced, very crude design. (by todays standards)

Edit: And also, if the grillz doesnt fit you right, Check out the Profiler. Probably the second favorite in my collection (White/black with Cow strap, Destroyka strap and a yellow lense).
I was actually looking at the profiler the other day and i think i might go for a pair since they are only $70

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 13:28 Quote
I know you are not supposed to post ads on the forum, but the Paintball section in the Buy/Sell doesn't get enough publicity.

I'm thinking of selling my Empire Axe as I have two and I also have a whole fleet of guns to use and I am trying to get rid of a few. I am looking to either trade or sell so make an offer. (Its a stock Axe, dust black)

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 15:54 Quote
Have you posted on craigslist and pbnation yet? It will get much more attention then pink bike. There is only a few people on here that even knows what the axe is. Haha good luck selling !

Posted: Mar 18, 2012 at 18:06 Quote
canuckskid10 wrote:
Have you posted on craigslist and pbnation yet? It will get much more attention then pink bike. There is only a few people on here that even knows what the axe is. Haha good luck selling !

I have it on Craigslist. I don't really care to make an account on PBnation (to post in the buy/sell you need a certain number of forum comments). I also thought, why not let you guys know.

Posted: Mar 31, 2012 at 19:30 Quote
Does anyone here own an etek or has any knowledge of one? i seem to be having a problem with mine and i have no idea what to do :S

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 at 10:07 Quote
FallenBlade wrote:
Does anyone here own an etek or has any knowledge of one? i seem to be having a problem with mine and i have no idea what to do :S

What is up with it? I don't own one but several of my friends do.

Posted: Apr 1, 2012 at 18:31 Quote
FallenBlade wrote:

Talk to me. I know the Egos/Eteks inside and out.

Send me a message, or post it up here. Up to you.

On another note.... Valken G6R coming tomorrow Smile

Posted: Apr 2, 2012 at 15:58 Quote
Finally sold all my speedball stuff. My knees are dying from playing speedball so I quit. Just picked up a Milsig K-Series MkII Elite Pro though.

Posted: Apr 2, 2012 at 17:57 Quote
doberdude wrote:
Finally sold all my hooker stuff. My knees are dying from working my side job so I quit. Just picked up a Milsig K-Series MkII Elite Pro though.

Nice. I've always liked the milsigs!

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 7:54 Quote
Altho my x7 is doing me good

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 19:49 Quote
FallenBlade wrote:
i owned a etek 3 lt whats your problem?

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 22:21 Quote
behind-bars wrote:
FallenBlade wrote:

I addressed his problem, and he said hed try my solution and get back to me.... Hasnt yet. Or at least I dont remember haha.

Posted: Apr 27, 2012 at 6:08 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
behind-bars wrote:
FallenBlade wrote:

I addressed his problem, and he said hed try my solution and get back to me.... Hasnt yet. Or at least I dont remember haha.
ohh haha

Posted: Apr 27, 2012 at 10:40 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
behind-bars wrote:
FallenBlade wrote:

No i havn't gotten back to you yet don't worry :p i havn't actually had a chance yet to try out the marker yet but tomorrow im going to play paintball at wasaga so i should be able to tell you after that Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013415
Mobile Version of Website