Post Your Rocky Mountain Flatline!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post Your Rocky Mountain Flatline!
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 1, 2017 at 12:55 Quote
My flatline park!
New forks and dm stem currently in the mail headed my way! Stoked to give the gurl some new components

My gurl

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 at 11:02 Quote
curtiskulliw wrote:

2011 flatline park

Damn that workshop looks immaculate! Eek

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 17:27 Quote
stotty1594 wrote:
curtiskulliw wrote:

2011 flatline park

Damn that workshop looks immaculate! Eek

I sure try haha

Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 20:42 Quote
Finished my build today.
I call it the “ULB2 (Ultra Low Budget Bike)”
Specs:
(Everything is new except for frame, fork, shock, and wheelset & bar was a brand new take off)

Frame: 2009 Flatline Pro (Got it used and it was pretty banged up so repainted it) 160$
Fork: 2010 Marzocchi 888 RCV (Used aswell but rebuilt it). 280$
Rear shock: Marzocchi Roco TST R Coil (came with frame, also rebuilt)
Wheels: DT Swiss EX500 w/ saint hubs and 180 (rear) and 203 (front) rotors. 350$
Handlebars: Raceface bars 760 x 35mm 20$
Seat: (Some off brand amazon seat. Will upgrade when I get more money. 20$
Tires: Minion DHR and DHF 3C compound for both (came with wheelset)
Brakes: Shimano ... (Some cheap hydraulic brakes, will definitely upgrade first). 70$

(The rest of this list is from CRC). 515$
Shifter: Zee 10spd
Derailleur: Zee 10spd M640 Shadow+
Chainring: AbsoluteBlack Oval Chainring 34-36t
Chain: Shimano Deore
Grips: Funn Combat Diamond Flangless in white (they’re already dirty >Frown
Seatpost: Brand X Inline 6061 30.9
Stem: Raceface Aeffect 50x35mm
Cranks: Raceface Chester (B.B. included)
Cassette: Shimano SLX HG81 10spd 11-36t
Headset: Nukeproof Warhead
+ some extra bits like spacers, bolts, cable housings,etc.

Total build was just around 1400CAD!!!

And here it is dirty after a quick ride today:

Ps: first time posting on a pb forum so yeah...

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 12:51 Quote
hey man for a 2019 ccm session hooligan with fox rockshox and if you give $50 it will be fair so thanks

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 18:17 Quote
pivoting wrote:
Raptor720 wrote:
Finished my build today.
I call it the “ULB2 (Ultra Low Budget Bike)”
Specs:
(Everything is new except for frame, fork, shock, and wheelset & bar was a brand new take off)

Frame: 2009 Flatline Pro (Got it used and it was pretty banged up so repainted it) 160$
Fork: 2010 Marzocchi 888 RCV (Used aswell but rebuilt it). 280$
Rear shock: Marzocchi Roco TST R Coil (came with frame, also rebuilt)
Wheels: DT Swiss EX500 w/ saint hubs and 180 (rear) and 203 (front) rotors. 350$
Handlebars: Raceface bars 760 x 35mm 20$
Seat: (Some off brand amazon seat. Will upgrade when I get more money. 20$
Tires: Minion DHR and DHF 3C compound for both (came with wheelset)
Brakes: Shimano ... (Some cheap hydraulic brakes, will definitely upgrade first). 70$

(The rest of this list is from CRC). 515$
Shifter: Zee 10spd
Derailleur: Zee 10spd M640 Shadow+
Chainring: AbsoluteBlack Oval Chainring 34-36t
Chain: Shimano Deore
Grips: Funn Combat Diamond Flangless in white (they’re already dirty >Frown
Seatpost: Brand X Inline 6061 30.9
Stem: Raceface Aeffect 50x35mm
Cranks: Raceface Chester (B.B. included)
Cassette: Shimano SLX HG81 10spd 11-36t
Headset: Nukeproof Warhead
+ some extra bits like spacers, bolts, cable housings,etc.

Total build was just around 1400CAD!!!

And here it is dirty after a quick ride today:

Ps: first time posting on a pb forum so yeah...
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy an already built flat line? Because here they go for less than $700us which is around 1100 cad.

True, but this bike is pretty much new. Most of the parts are new and the suspension components are like new and just serviced with new parts, pivot bearings are new too. I tried getting the most value for the cheapest, not something old and broken. And anyways I love building bikes (if I wasn’t broke as balls I’d be building an enduro).

Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 14:47 Quote
hey man for a 2019 ccm session hooligan with fox rockshox and if you give $50 it will be fair so thanks

Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 17:52 Quote
pivoting wrote:
Raptor720 wrote:
pivoting wrote:

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy an already built flat line? Because here they go for less than $700us which is around 1100 cad.

True, but this bike is pretty much new. Most of the parts are new and the suspension components are like new and just serviced with new parts, pivot bearings are new too. I tried getting the most value for the cheapest, not something old and broken. And anyways I love building bikes (if I wasn’t broke as balls I’d be building an enduro).
you know you could have bought an enduro bike for much less than what you payed, especially for how much you payed for a shitty 2009 flatline.

2009 Flatlines rock. Solid, stable - loads of fun.

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 14:36 Quote
pivoting wrote:
Raptor720 wrote:
pivoting wrote:

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy an already built flat line? Because here they go for less than $700us which is around 1100 cad.

True, but this bike is pretty much new. Most of the parts are new and the suspension components are like new and just serviced with new parts, pivot bearings are new too. I tried getting the most value for the cheapest, not something old and broken. And anyways I love building bikes (if I wasn’t broke as balls I’d be building an enduro).
you know you could have bought an enduro bike for much less than what you payed, especially for how much you payed for a shitty 2009 flatline.

No he couldn't, said he paid 1200 total? Good 160mm bikes around here are 2500 plus

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 7:04 Quote
Hi Gang.

Does anyone know if the linkage on a 2008 Flatline Pro can be mounted on a 2013 WC Flatline ? Are they identical ?

Thanks a lot.

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 15:18 Quote
G1Q1Q9 wrote:
Hi Gang.

Does anyone know if the linkage on a 2008 Flatline Pro can be mounted on a 2013 WC Flatline ? Are they identical ?

Thanks a lot.




In case some of you are in the same situation : They match

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018204
Mobile Version of Website