Barr the doors.. the groms are attacking!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Barr the doors.. the groms are attacking!
Mod
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
terri- wrote:
hmm am i efficient with my suspension? I have to set it at 45 to 50% sag in the mountains to use it all.
Id say no...

hahahha.. so how am i Supposed to use my suspension... run it at 30% and feel all the bumps? Razz

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
....gain some weight. Razz
Not as much as gabor needs too Wink (only joking gabor)
On that topic, what happens to someone eating weight everyday with no workouts. Will they get fat?

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
crazygeorge wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
On that topic, what happens to someone eating weight everyday with no workouts. Will they get fat?

I don't work out in that sense but I'm not fat, I ride my bike and skate and stuff so that's enough I think.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Will they get fat?
No, different people have different metabolisms (im no expert) - but im pretty sure thats not always true.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:06 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
crazygeorge wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Haha, no offense taken, you're right. I'm still undergoing operation eat-shitloads-to-try-to-gain-weight but I simply can't manage anything, my stomach capacity is too low. lol

I sat on my couch doing nothing for 2 years while injured (zero sport) and didn't gain a single kilo (in fact I lost some weight, but that was muscle).

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:08 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Will they get fat?
No, different people have different metabolisms (im no expert) - but im pretty sure thats not always true.
Damn, theres this skeleton I know and don't really like and was hopin he'd chub out really bad so I could laugh.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
gabor wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
crazygeorge wrote:
Haha, no offense taken, you're right. I'm still undergoing operation eat-shitloads-to-try-to-gain-weight but I simply can't manage anything, my stomach capacity is too low. lol

I sat on my couch doing nothing for 2 years while injured (zero sport) and didn't gain a single kilo (in fact I lost some weight, but that was muscle).
Eat pasta everyday and hit the weights.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:10 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
gabor wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

Eat pasta everyday and hit the weights.
I'm going to start getting into shape starting this week/weekend hopefully. Before I continue going to the gym I'd like to build up my back and shoulder muscles so I'm hoping to start swimming loads, and then it's time to hit the weights.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce Cop

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
[Quote="gabor]I'm going to start getting into shape starting this week/weekend hopefully. Before I continue going to the gym I'd like to build up my back and shoulder muscles so I'm hoping to start swimming loads, and then it's time to hit the weights.[/Quote]Whats your height and weight?

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
15 posts, this is taking forever!

On a more related note, why do you want to put on weight by eating Gabor? I probably missed something but it seems weird just to do it because you want to bulk up.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
gabor wrote:

If you have a fast metabolism then its going to be a couple more years before you'll be able to gain any weight. Up until I was around 21 I was about 6' tall and weighed in somewhere around 135 lbs, I ate constantly from the time I was 14 on and never gained any mass. When I did work out I gained lean muscle. Around 22 I finally started gaining weight and within 6 months went from 135 to around 165lbs.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:19 Quote
someone tell this guy to change his name tag, messes up the forums really bad.

http://street-panda.pinkbike.com/

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:

A lot of people that carb load do get fat when they slow down their exercise routine. I worked with a guy that ate a loaf of bread a day along with other meals and when he stopped working out, he still had the huge appetite but wasn't putting out the energy to burn the calories.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:22 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
gabor wrote:

If you have a fast metabolism then its going to be a couple more years before you'll be able to gain any weight. Up until I was around 21 I was about 6' tall and weighed in somewhere around 135 lbs, I ate constantly from the time I was 14 on and never gained any mass. When I did work out I gained lean muscle. Around 22 I finally started gaining weight and within 6 months went from 135 to around 165lbs.

In order for you to gain weight, you need to consume 3500 calories that you don't use. For every 3500 calories saved, you gain 0.3 lbs.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007781
Mobile Version of Website