Empire 5 or similar bikes

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Empire 5 or similar bikes
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
skinna wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:
So you're getting the 5?
i really think soo im gonna discuss with my buddy but right now for 2470 its the cheapest best option

I think you're right. So what if you guys are riding the same frame lol

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:38 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
skinna wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:
So you're getting the 5?
i really think soo im gonna discuss with my buddy but right now for 2470 its the cheapest best option

I think you're right. So what if you guys are riding the same frame lol
seing as your said it
brb

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
wat u guys think about for changing im feeling the blackmarket badaboom bars 2" by 29", thomson stem, Elixer cr, IT might be getting x-0 if i have the moeny and get a good deal when i get it i think my first goal is to turn down it

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
sweet but what does turn downing it mean? (sorry if I sound noob cuz I'm normally not)

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
DJMcG wrote:
sweet but what does turn downing it mean? (sorry if I sound noob cuz I'm normally not)
sry turndowns are a bmx trick that are not normally done on mtbs i learned em on my hardtail and wanna do it on a fully

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
oh ya sorry I just had a simple jack moment Razz

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 22:13 Quote
skinna wrote:
DJMcG wrote:
sweet but what does turn downing it mean? (sorry if I sound noob cuz I'm normally not)
sry turndowns are a bmx trick that are not normally done on mtbs i learned em on my hardtail and wanna do it on a fully
t-downs on a fully *boner*

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
skinna wrote:
DJMcG wrote:
sweet but what does turn downing it mean? (sorry if I sound noob cuz I'm normally not)
sry turndowns are a bmx trick that are not normally done on mtbs i learned em on my hardtail and wanna do it on a fully
t-downs on a fully *boner*
i kno one of my bmx buddies is teaching me how to opp foot 360 so i can 360 turndown this year but yea if i pulled it on the five even if i rode it at the skatepark
it would be sickkkk

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 13:16 Quote
What sizes wheels are the EMpire5?

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013536
Mobile Version of Website