Rate My Bike!!
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 15:54 Quote
9.9/10 i love it

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
coca wrote:
nishnash wrote:
coca wrote:
All I want for Christmas is for my bike to be done by the weekend. I'll definitely let you know.
lol nice! When are you getting your hope pro 2 in? and how long from then for your wheel to be finished?
It's in Vancouver now, so it should be at my home tomorrow. I will build it myself, then most likely take it to On Top Bike Shop and get Mr.Duke to true it for me. Riding by the end of the week! Jailbreak

Ya'll watch out, I'm back!

Haha.

Wait, you can build a wheel fine, but not true it? or do you just not have a truing stand?

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
I dont think its that coca isn't good at truing or can't, the thing is duke is f*cking amazing at anything bike related. hes worth the cash!

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
nishnash wrote:
I dont think its that coca isn't good at truing or can't, the thing is duke is f*cking amazing at anything bike related. hes worth the cash!

thats what I was thinking, its always nice to get someone who does it for a living (by the sounds of it) and does it every-day.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
nishnash wrote:

thats what I was thinking, its always nice to get someone who does it for a living (by the sounds of it) and does it every-day.
There is people who do it for a living, and then there is this guy! He is the best there is, trust me, you dont get any better, not around here anyways!

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:20 Quote
Well I would build the wheel to save him time, then I will give it to him with a box of beer and I will have the nicest build wheels around. I wouldn't trust me doing it with the way I ride.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
get a BOXXER WORLD CUP otherwise 8/10

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
Thats a lot of white. The white trend has got to end. Otherwise love the V10. It's a great ride you got there color aside. Enjoy!

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
Chris-the-Ripper wrote:
get a BOXXER WORLD CUP otherwise 8/10
I broke 7 this summer...So I would rather stay clear of those disasters.

And JKSR, I do agree. But I am an exception, thanks.

Mod
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:49 Quote
coca wrote:

Cough, hack, cough. Excuse me.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:50 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
coca wrote:

Don't hate tha playa, hate tha game.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
coca wrote:
laurie1 wrote:
coca wrote:

The player chooses the game he plays, and how he plays it. Hate the player, not the game.

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
Lol, laurie...

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:54 Quote
sherbet wrote:
coca wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

The player chooses the game he plays, and how he plays it. Hate the player, not the game.

Now you are just pulling things out of your ass. Are you upset about me making fun of your clothing? Haha.

And Laurie, zip it. I've got many dirty secrets on you...Two-Face

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
coca wrote:
sherbet wrote:
coca wrote:

Now you are just pulling things out of your ass. Are you upset about me making fun of your clothing? Haha.

And Laurie, zip it. I've got many dirty secrets on you...Two-Face

Pft, no.

...;-;

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023779
Mobile Version of Website