Santa cruz driver 8

PB Forum :: Downhill
Santa cruz driver 8
Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 17:49 Quote
Rode one up at Northstar for a run, switched bikes with my riding buddy. One of the most peddle friendly bike that I have ridden. call me crazy, but when your riding the bike, it has a lot of characteristics of the Nomad, just more travel. Verdict; a pretty sweet bike. I would consider getting one. Espeally for the area I ride most of the time If i had the cash though, i would mush prefer getting an Intense. It just seems like SC bikes lack good bearings in th pivots. Once there wet they squeak a lot. Great bike overalltup

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 18:07 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:
Rode one up at Northstar for a run, switched bikes with my riding buddy. One of the most peddle friendly bike that I have ridden. call me crazy, but when your riding the bike, it has a lot of characteristics of the Nomad, just more travel. Verdict; a pretty sweet bike. I would consider getting one. Espeally for the area I ride most of the time If i had the cash though, i would mush prefer getting an Intense. It just seems like SC bikes lack good bearings in th pivots. Once there wet they squeak a lot. Great bike overalltup
Ya people like to hate on the d8 then you ride it and their incredible

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
People who hate on the D8 have never ridden the D8. They just don't know:Cool :

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 18:27 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
TheDanish wrote:
Saw a Driver 8 at an LBS today. Black frame, white bars, white Totem, and red DT Swiss wheels. SEXY!
I was at the same shop yesterday and a worker was putting Peaty's on my friends bike. I saw yet another Driver 8 on the bike rack. this one was white with a Fox 40. So I asked him:
"Whose Driver 8 is that over there?"
"Which one?"
"The white one."
"Mine."
"Oh. That's a nice bike you got there."
"It's OK. I liked the V-10 better, until it snapped in half."

Confused Snapped V-10?
Snapped a V10?Confused Must have ran the wrong torque spec on a bolt somewhere. Or a manufacture flaw gone terribly wrong. I wonder what year v10 the guy had

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 18:52 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:
People who hate on the D8 have never ridden the D8. They just don't know:Cool :
Exactly

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.049175
Mobile Version of Website