Do you ride alone ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Do you ride alone ?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 6:47 Quote
Do you ride alone ? If so how do you stop talking to your self Joker

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 7:07 Quote
yeah all the time!! you can tell cause like 80-90% of this video is self filmed. hahha and how to stop talking to yourself? idk get a dog
Views: 3,380    Faves: 10    Comments: 15

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
half the time i ride is alone. other half is with a bud. as for talking to yourself. listen to music loudish and then you won't hear yourself talking.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
don't stop
just listen to music as suggested and it won't bother you as much Wink

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:04 Quote
I ride alone most of the time. At night too. I used to worry about meeting the crazy-bastard-in-the-woods until I realised that was me. I take my dog with me sometimes and I try talking to her but she tells me to shut up and let her get on with the trails. Smile

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
negative lol i wouldn't ride by myself. to worried about eatin sh*t real good and not being able to get back home lol.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
gehrimiahthrrapIII wrote:
I ride alone most of the time. At night too. I used to worry about meeting the crazy-bastard-in-the-woods until I realised that was me. I take my dog with me sometimes and I try talking to her but she tells me to shut up and let her get on with the trails. Smile

lmao
you made my day

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
Ride alone at the bike parks. friends like to stop too much. it is easier to go race pace by yourself

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
i ride by myself all the time. like everyone else says I listen to music, but i still talk to myself i can't help it i have alot to say....

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
I just think what if I come off big time and I carn't drive home and some crazy greek farmer takes me in and thats it game over.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
i never ride dh, dirt jumps or freeride alone, just 'cause they are boring when pushing back up alone, but xc ill ride alone

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 9:20 Quote
i sometimes ride dirt jumps or downhill alone. it can be more fun if you bring a camera and tripod so you can make a movie of yourself.
i made this one
Views: 1,799    Faves: 28    Comments: 15

uses a lot of film tho Confused

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
gehrimiahthrrapIII wrote:

+1 hahaha

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
Past season I probably rode 80% by myself, except the one trip to the local shuttle trails. Actually I think I biked with more skater buddies than biker buddies. My budds are wayyy too lazy!!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
always ride trails (up and down hills) alone

never freeride, dirt jump or downhill alone....

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009979
Mobile Version of Website