Do you ride alone ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Do you ride alone ?
Posted: May 16, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
i usually ride with my brother but he broke his collar bone yesterday ridding back from work (just avoiding a stupid kid who cut him off and smashed into a pole) so now i mostly ride alone sure i dont push myself as hard as i usually would but i dial my lines a lot better and get to work on my trails without getting bothered

Posted: May 16, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
i like riding alone when iam going to the skatepark or riding street. But when i go up and mtb on our local mountain i like to have some company.

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 at 9:51 Quote
Damn, 7 year grave dig, might be a new record tup

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 at 10:07 Quote
When I've ridden in groups before, I used to hate riding out back of group as I used to come off either bunching up getting disorientated by their rear wheel or lagging back depending on who I was riding with.

But now, I am older, fatter and generally slower off technical trails, I like to enjoy on my own but do miss those group rides and similarly skilled speed riders as mates to go for a razz round woods.

Once I get fitter, will start to ride in groups but I like meeting random riders and tagging along visaversa.

It's all good! Smile

Posted: Nov 17, 2016 at 12:58 Quote
Don't like riding alone, always take a pal or my dog, border collies don't moan when I'm being slow and fat on the push up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027574
Mobile Version of Website