Are intense bikes good

PB Forum :: Other
Are intense bikes good
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
are intense bikes good thinking of getting one

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 11:49 Quote
No there terrible, Go to halfords and pick up a diamondback with SR suntour forks...

But on a serious note, there some of the best bikes money can buy

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
there sweet, but do your resarch. first

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:39 Quote
MBAction newest has different TRACER builds for test. Get 'yer pull.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
why do you think they named the company intense and why the M6 is the fastest bike in the world right now

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
They look good, and hey if it looks good it must be good. (some pinkbike logic for ya)

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
relscb wrote:

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:58 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
relscb wrote:

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

haha or if you dont know if there good or not, clearly you arent worthy of one

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 18:05 Quote
Greg Minaar's World Championship winning Haro was a Intense, John Tomac's Giant was a Intense, Chris Kovarik demolished Ft Bill on a Intense, Shawn Palmer was a legend on Intense just like Lopes, The Athertons rode Intense with Muddy fox stickers.. The M1 was the benchmark in DH frame design and when they changed it from single pivot to horst-link they made it fanf!ckingtastic, and with the new VPP stuff all I can say is they look great but other than that I want one.... Socom, oh yeah.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 18:07 Quote
Yeah they are amazing, but they cost a lot. But oh well, you get what you pay for

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 5:11 Quote
willshiels wrote:
Greg Minaar's World Championship winning Haro was a Intense, John Tomac's Giant was a Intense, Chris Kovarik demolished Ft Bill on a Intense, Shawn Palmer was a legend on Intense just like Lopes, The Athertons rode Intense with Muddy fox stickers.. The M1 was the benchmark in DH frame design and when they changed it from single pivot to horst-link they made it fanf!ckingtastic, and with the new VPP stuff all I can say is they look great but other than that I want one.... Socom, oh yeah.

but where are they now? commencal and santa cruz are where its at now if youre looking at results and riders

freeride5 wrote:
why do you think they named the company intense and why the M6 is the fastest bike in the world right now

how do you figure its the fastest bike out there?

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 5:23 Quote
its got the land speed record for the fastest stock bike, not 100% on the full title but you get the idea

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 5:38 Quote
wht bike does robby bourdon ride is it a intense socom in nwd9

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018496
Mobile Version of Website