So, a Priest and a Rabi walk into a BAR...

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
So, a Priest and a Rabi walk into a BAR...
Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
[Quote="marty660"]
zune wrote:
marty660 wrote:

Support a real team like Montreal.
My two teams are Montreal and Colorado; I don't recognize Colorado anymore (no Sakic means no Colorado, basically) so it's all Montreal.
Trevor Lindon's gone so, you might as well switch now.

And the pussy lips start flapping.....

No man. Montreal's winning the cup this year. They have too.
Personally, I think as soon as the Habs win the cup the curse will be broken. Until they pull it off we won't see the cup won in Canada.[/Quote

People only support the habs because they are successful. It's like the red wings in the play offs, EVERYONE all of a sudden turns into a red wings fan. Therefor, being a habs "fan" = fail.

HOW THE f*ck DO I GET A DUB POST A MINUTE AFTER THE OTHER.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
marty660 wrote:
zune wrote:
You guys just wait. One day we will win the cup, I'm not going to jump on some other team bandwagon just because we haven't been too successful. We made it into the finals one year.

My two teams are Montreal and Colorado; I don't recognize Colorado anymore (no Sakic means no Colorado, basically) so it's all Montreal.

My dad use to fix his dad's car! Hahahaha.

[Quote="zune"]
marty660 wrote:
zune wrote:

And the pussy lips start flapping.....

No man. Montreal's winning the cup this year. They have too.
Personally, I think as soon as the Habs win the cup the curse will be broken. Until they pull it off we won't see the cup won in Canada.

People only support the habs because they are successful. It's like the red wings in the play offs, EVERYONE all of a sudden turns into a red wings fan. Therefor, being a habs "fan" = fail.

dotca wrote:
marty660 wrote:
zune wrote:
You guys just wait. One day we will win the cup, I'm not going to jump on some other team bandwagon just because we haven't been too successful. We made it into the finals one year.

My dad use to fix his dad's car! Hahahaha.

Get me an autograph ASAP.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
Why are you guys on PB at like 1:30 in the morning?

laurie1 wrote:
lol @ ARod.

I saw that this morning before my doubleheader! Funny as hell!

marty660 wrote:
Dotca that singer is hot.

Eva whatever her last name is? Yeah, she is. I lol though at some of her songs, a guitar solo then keyboard solo back to guitar solo? Lol.

fireman- wrote:
Why not?
Also its 11:31 here.

Mod
Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
fireman- wrote:

Finishing off some school work then, sleeping. Wakeup and repeat.

ridebmx- wrote:
fireman- wrote:
Why not?
Who are you?

I am pinkbike user ridebmx-.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:31 Quote
zune wrote:

Umm. They haven't been successful since 1993 and they're still the most popular team in Canada. And I'm not a "fan" I'm a *fan*. You should see me whenever I see them lose.
If you're trying to argue that I should support like, the St Louis Blues or something because they suck and therefore I'm a real fan, well go eat a granny apple.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
ridebmx- wrote:
I am pinkbike user ridebmx-.
I've never seen you in the bar before thats all.

marty660 wrote:
zune wrote:

Umm. They haven't been successful since 1993 and they're still the most popular team in Canada. And I'm not a "fan" I'm a *fan*. You should see me whenever I see them lose.
If you're trying to argue that I should support like, the St Louis Blues or something because they suck and therefore I'm a real fan, well go eat a granny apple.

I already am.

fireman- wrote:
ridebmx- wrote:
fireman- wrote:
Why not?
Who are you?

Who are you? If you are telling him to get out, quit it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011722
Mobile Version of Website