Dh bike on a buget !(whats better a big hit 2/3 or a yakuza) ! show us yours !

PB Forum :: Downhill
Dh bike on a buget !(whats better a big hit 2/3 or a yakuza) ! show us yours !
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
what do you think is good for under £2000 also post your sub £2k bikes Smile

im gonna get one of thease but i cant decide Smile

photo

photo

OR A BIGHIT FSR 3

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
I recommend the Bighit.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
devinci wilson...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.freeborn.co.uk/_gfx/products/000881/detail/WILSON2.jpg
and a linky.

http://www.freeborn.co.uk/shop/bikes/full-suspension/881-devinci-2009-wilson-2

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
Another useless thread..... Go ride them and see which one you like to ride the most. It doesn't matter what we think, your the one paying for it and riding it.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
enduro06 wrote:
Another useless thread..... Go ride them and see which one you like to ride the most. It doesn't matter what we think, your the one paying for it and riding it.

Good call there Enduro06
I would recommend going and iding all the bikes you're interested in, after all it is alot of money you'd be spending and you really wouldn't spend it on a bike that isn't totally right for you.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
Shuggles wrote:
enduro06 wrote:

Good call there Enduro06
I would recommend going and iding all the bikes you're interested in, after all it is alot of money you'd be spending and you really wouldn't spend it on a bike that isn't totally right for you.

good call or not its pretty pointless suggesting that if you have no test centers close by.

wether or not its a useless thread the only time you wasted was your own for not posting an informative opinion.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
marquis wrote:
Shuggles wrote:
enduro06 wrote:

Good call there Enduro06

good call or not its pretty pointless suggesting that if you have no test centers close by.

wether or not its a useless thread the only time you wasted was your own for not posting an informative opinion.

Test center or not, its pretty pointless asking others what bike he should buy. It doesn't matter what someones opinion is, one rider may not like the feel of a bike that another rider loves the feel of. In my opinion the only thing you can get advise from others on is components.

Go buy a beastly hard tail, learn flow, then go buy a full suspension.

So Marquis,.... tell me,.... what snowboard should I buy next. Should I buy a Burton Custom, or should I buy a Never Summer Premier F1. Oh wait, who cares what you think, you would never step on it to shred... I don't live anywhere near a test facility for a snowboard, but going to a skate / snow shop and feeling the pop and sizing up the dimensions will help a great deal.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
enduro06 wrote:
marquis wrote:
Shuggles wrote:

Good call there Enduro06

Test center or not, its pretty pointless asking others what bike he should buy. It doesn't matter what someones opinion is, one rider may not like the feel of a bike that another rider loves the feel of. In my opinion the only thing you can get advise from others on is components.

Go buy a beastly hard tail, learn flow, then go buy a full suspension.

So Marquis,.... tell me,.... what snowboard should I buy next. Should I buy a Burton Custom, or should I buy a Never Summer Premier F1. Oh wait, who cares what you think, you would never step on it to shred... I don't live anywhere near a test facility for a snowboard, but going to a skate / snow shop and feeling the pop and sizing up the dimensions will help a great deal.

now your just being childish,first of all this a bike website the dude is looking for people who have rode the above mentioned bikes.

second of all i know nothing about snowboards,so how the hell could i help you,but you could tell me which brand of nappies is the best.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
i think the yakuza looks better..but its not really about that..it's what suits you!

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
I disagree, other opinions do matter and that's the purpose of the forum. In the end it's best to test each bike, but there's nothing wrong with getting opinions. Otherwise, how could one person catch everything right/wrong about one bike?

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
[Quote]now your just being childish,first of all this a bike website the dude is looking for people who have rode the above mentioned bikes.

second of all i know nothing about snowboards,so how the hell could i help you,but you could tell me which brand of nappies is the best.[/Quote]

Are you serious this is a biking website, I though it was a piggy bank and banana community website, silly me.

You called my post uninformative, when in fact it is 100% true. Pinkbike has enough trash threads on it, go look at all of this kids other threads he has started, they are useless. I learned all I know about biking by riding and hanging out in bike shops when I'm buying stuff, and asking questions. Not off of creating stupid threads, about a bike I couldn't possibly ride the way it is meant to be ridden on a website.

I was proving a point with the snowboard non-sense, your just sore because my ability to see thorough the bull-poo is impeccably awesome.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
I really like the looks of the BigHit, but I don't know anything about the GEO or componentry of either of those bikes. Having ridden FSR before I can say it feels good man.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 23:20 Quote
ok thanks guysSmile im going on one of the mbuk demo days to dalby forest and im going to try them all there so that should be good and it will give me a better insite into the one i want. also get poasting your sub £2000 dh bikes Big Grin

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 23:34 Quote
I'm amazed people still respond to this kid's threads. He makes a new one every day, talking about the exact same thing (OH HAI GUYS WAT DH BIKE SHOULD I BUY????) and people tell him the exact same thing, and the cycle has repeated itself for at least 3 months, probably more.

Dead Horse Stop beatin' the dead horse, Darley. You don't have the money, you probably won't for a while, so stop with the pipe dreams and maybe do something constructive with your time.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 0:45 Quote
Another Thread...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015485
Mobile Version of Website