**New Transition BANK**4x/ds/dj bike New!

PB Forum :: Other
**New Transition BANK**4x/ds/dj bike New!
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:30 Quote
farside- wrote:
thats sooo dope.
got any pics?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
flikende wrote:
farside- wrote:
thats sooo dope.
got any pics?
first page?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
flikende wrote:
farside- wrote:
thats sooo dope.
got any pics?
first page?
oops. i is stoopidFacepalm

Mod Plus
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
I'm liking the dropouts. Horizontal dropouts are shit.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
kakah wrote:
this man had clearly never ridden dirt/street/park

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
kakah wrote:

agreed.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
farside- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
kakah wrote:

agreed.

maybe he has and he means that he hates it when his wheel moves around in his dropouts? because i've had the problem and man I HATED it. then i fixed it by shortening my chain so movage didnt matter so much.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
lexx wrote:
farside- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

agreed.

maybe he has and he means that he hates it when his wheel moves around in his dropouts? because i've had the problem and man I HATED it. then i fixed it by shortening my chain so movage didnt matter so much.
if your wheel moves in your dropouts you need to stop being a fairy and tighten your bolts

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
lexx wrote:
farside- wrote:

agreed.

if your wheel moves in your dropouts you need to stop being a fairy and tighten your bolts

i was so desperate to tighten it so hard that i jumped on my socket wrench lol . well point is my wheel doesnt move anymore even without jumping weird.... ANYWAYS back to topic! the bike reminds me of kona some how.... paint job?

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
you can always use standard QR with the bank frame but QR's break every now and then. but if your using it for racing its probably going to be fine

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
lexx wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
lexx wrote:

i was so desperate to tighten it so hard that i jumped on my socket wrench lol . well point is my wheel doesnt move anymore even without jumping weird.... ANYWAYS back to topic! the bike reminds me of kona some how.... paint job?
if any bike it should remind you of a stp almost the same frame design

Mod Plus
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
farside- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
kakah wrote:

agreed.

I like the fact that it at least looks like you can run a proper aluminum axle (maybe a maxle option? Havn't looked at the specs) as opposed to a massive steel rod and some bolts.

And yes, this is much nicer than having to run a tensioner and deal w/ all that shit. Clean and simple.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
kakah wrote:
farside- wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

agreed.

I like the fact that it at least looks like you can run a proper aluminum axle (maybe a maxle option? Havn't looked at the specs) as opposed to a massive steel rod and some bolts.

And yes, this is much nicer than having to run a tensioner and deal w/ all that shit. Clean and simple.

how would u not have to run a tensioner for ss??

Mod Plus
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 20:35 Quote
rush10 wrote:
kakah wrote:
farside- wrote:

agreed.

how would u not have to run a tensioner for ss??

The d/o's are concentric, you roll them to take up the chain slack.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020192
Mobile Version of Website