Does anyone own a Corsair CrownDH? Searching for info and reviews

PB Forum :: Downhill
Does anyone own a Corsair CrownDH? Searching for info and reviews
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 11:16 Quote
Hey, Well, I'm currently out until July because of surgery I had done on my ACL, though I have now sold my 08stab supreme and am looking for a new bike to build up for when I am up and riding again, So, I have 3 options, Commen├žal supremeDH, Trek Session88, and Corsair Crown, Now, I have seen and ridden the supremeDH and session88 previous to my injury, Now what I really cant seem to find is anyone that owns a Corsair Crown and/or anyone that has had one. So, any info?

thanks in advance, Henry.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
The Corsair's a fairly exclusive and elite bike, mate. What's your budget?

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 9:18 Quote
i dont have a budget, sold my LTZ400 and my Stab Supreme 08 so i got quite alot of cash

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
Hi Henry,

This is Doug from Corsair Bikes. Crown frames will begin to be delivered to dealers on about March 1st. If you want more information about the Crown you should send a e-mail to pablo (at) corsairbikes.com. He is the person who has developed this frame and has many hundreds of hours of test riding on the bike.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
freshw00d wrote:
Hi Henry,

This is Doug from Corsair Bikes. Crown frames will begin to be delivered to dealers on about March 1st. If you want more information about the Crown you should send a e-mail to pablo (at) corsairbikes.com. He is the person who has developed this frame and has many hundreds of hours of test riding on the bike.
And Pablo is cool as all get out!! You guys gonna be at Crankworks CO again?

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
freshw00d wrote:
Hi Henry,

ok thanks very much

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 10:07 Quote
Our bikeshop has one, and My boss has ridden it a few times, he reackons it rocks!! A new-school type of DH bike. Tons of adjustability and some really neat features. We've built our one up with a heavy marzzo 888 fork, code brakes and hadley/spank wheels and it still only weighs 17.9 kgs. with pedals!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010049
Mobile Version of Website