R.I.P. Jeremy Lusk. Freestyle MTX Legend

PB Forum :: USA - East
R.I.P. Jeremy Lusk. Freestyle MTX Legend
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
ya, the vid is a little much so i didnt want to post it out of respect. i watched it, and its really tragic. if he was my son, i wouldent want vids of his death on the internet. so if you really wanna watch it, its out there, but its best to remember him for who he was.

Agreed. It made me feel sick when I saw it.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
ya, the vid is a little much so i didnt want to post it out of respect. i watched it, and its really tragic. if he was my son, i wouldent want vids of his death on the internet. so if you really wanna watch it, its out there, but its best to remember him for who he was.
The video is horrible.. much respect for the man.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
timlake wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

ya, it gives you a wierd feeling watching a mans last moments on earth.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
timlake wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

ya, it gives you a wierd feeling watching a mans last moments on earth.
its not fair to him man, that video repulsed me, gave me an erie feeling. respect to the man

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
ya the vid should be takin off the net, the only reason its on is because he didnt die right then. repsect for jeremy

FL
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
R.I.P

Amazing rider!!!

Hopefully the Metal Mulisha (however its spelpt) do something goood in his name!!!

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
griffyrm wrote:
R.I.P

Amazing rider!!!

Hopefully the Metal Mulisha (however its spelpt) do something goood in his name!!!

they all flew down to be with him and his family. they spent up till the end next to him

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
RIP, such a waste of great tallent. fmx wont be the same without him.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
Such a sad moment.. yet very weird here I find it, the video started playing and at the same time the alarm on my watch goes off and Nickelback's "Someday" song starts playing as well.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
heard about this on another forum from a friend of his. sucks to hear, especially since he seemed to be getting better. my prayrs go to his wife and family members.

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
I was mortified to find out! my heart goes out to his family and wife!

Jeremy Lusk aka 'the pitbull' was such a legend!Cry

Salute

Freecaster has a tribute to him HERE

FL
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
i think someone should upload and pic of him!!
Make it POD in memory!!!!

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
griffyrm wrote:
i think someone should upload and pic of him!!
Make it POD in memory!!!!

Already on it man

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.061688
Mobile Version of Website