R.I.P. Jeremy Lusk. Freestyle MTX Legend

PB Forum :: USA - East
R.I.P. Jeremy Lusk. Freestyle MTX Legend
FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
that video made me feel sick to my stomach, I heard what happened last night and i couldn't stop thinking about it all day, It is just a horrible thing that happened. My best wishes to his family.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 15:23 Quote
THIS IS THE REASON, the CSPA needs to get there helmets more sytible for events.. its not really a freak accident.. Look at all the concussions ( bleeding and swelling of the brain) that Robbie Bourdon got from attempting to flatspin the thing in Utah, in the NWD movies.

I feel really bad for jer, and I cant imagine what his family must be going through. To be only 24, and gone due to a head injury, it just isnt right. I understand that street riders dont like helmets, for whatever reason, and thats thier problem, but in the way of DH, and MTX, the helmets need to be built to absorb full impact, instead of sending it to the brain, and other areas. I know they help, but when your going like 70 mph on a 1500 pound machine, anything can go wrong, and will go wrong.

Im not able to ride DH anymore, because of these concussions I sustained, to a poor helmet, that cracked when i got into my accident, and that has left me wanting to hit the mountian, but i cant due to this.

Thi swill be a sad thing to see in the MTX world, my condolances to the family.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
You certainly never like to hear about a death in the sporting world,
much love to family and friends

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
Wow that video was very hard to watch. Good luck to the family.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
24 is to young, RIP man

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
ya, the vid is a little much so i didnt want to post it out of respect. i watched it, and its really tragic. if he was my son, i wouldent want vids of his death on the internet. so if you really wanna watch it, its out there, but its best to remember him for who he was.
rip. where is the video?

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:37 Quote
rip man.
the video is wayy to0 graphic.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
so heres the latest vids i could find. and that is really a sad thing to have happen to suck a awesome rider

this is the real deal watch with caution

right here

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
I was shocked to hear that Jeremy had passed away, Rest In Peace Jeremy

FL
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 7:48 Quote
wow such a great rider r.i.p j.l ride in the clouds now x

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
RIP Jeremy, he really was a great rider and was a legend, i mean a double grab super flip? RIP Brother, ride the sky.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
Man this is gutting, its gonna be weird not seeing him ripping it in comps.
RIP Jeremy

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
he was a amazing rider R.I.P

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026691
Mobile Version of Website