Team?

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
Funkmeister-J wrote:
freerider-666 wrote:
Funkmeister-J wrote:
well how would i do it lol as im in england?

move to canada buds Smile

hahahaha...........No thanks

lol yeah i dont blame you its so comunist over here !! its stupid !

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
cowieuk wrote:
Just race a season with a friends and have team names on the rider sheets, see how it goes and maybe start jerseys and stuff the next season.

If someone mentioned kicking other people out of your group cause they are embarrising to ride with then they take it to seriously. It should be more about having fun unless your getting paid for it.

Agreed man f*cken eah to that !!!!

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
AOTP wrote:
i would more like to have a less serious group cause if your lower than others in the group you can learn things from the more experienced guys in the group. i would be interested if it went either way though.

You push harder being the other way though

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 15:29 Quote
ryan,
i can see both sides but if were going for a more for fun( even though they both would be) i just dont see the jerseys and such being useful for it. technically you would look like a fruit cake riding a jersey at chesteys dj.s

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
Is it going to be a Freeride, DJ and DH team? I though it was a casual DH race team?

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:45 Quote
So, ry guy would this jus' be specific DH
team or would you guys have a DJ team aswell.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
matt98guy wrote:
ryan,
i can see both sides but if were going for a more for fun( even though they both would be) i just dont see the jerseys and such being useful for it. technically you would look like a fruit cake riding a jersey at chesteys dj.s

lol you look like a fruit cake all the time ti Big Grin lol

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
^^^^
agreed, haha TY

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:50 Quote
dirtjamer wrote:
^^^^
agreed, haha TY

LOL !!!!

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
dirtjamer wrote:
So, ry guy would this jus' be specific DH
team or would you guys have a DJ team aswell.

just DH no dj no comps in the area.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
aight, don't you think it be chill,
just to have a group of guys who, ride get pumped
off eachother and bullshit. isn't that kinda what djin
is not just the super competitive aspect.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
Were goin for a chill but competetive outlook what we do at the jumps is basocally what we already do all we would need to do is make like ride nights for that be kinda pointless.

Ryan

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
freerider-666 wrote:
matt98guy wrote:
ryan,

lol you look like a fruit cake all the time ti Big Grin lol

i am smooth atleast

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
komar wrote:
veet-88 wrote:
komar wrote:
This sounds pretty cool Ryan, I would definently be up for it, but would most likely be a part time member as I do live so far away.

Yar mang your more then welcome just kinda get be in meet up at the races and such?

Ryan

Sweet, we can rep the jerseys at ye old nitehawk lol.

hey i dont got a jersey yet and can i count in. id be part time aswell loking for a lil bit bigger fork for the howler. and jarret do you still work at ernies

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
komar wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Yar mang your more then welcome just kinda get be in meet up at the races and such?

Ryan

Sweet, we can rep the jerseys at ye old nitehawk lol.

hey i dont got a jersey yet and can i count in. id be part time aswell loking for a lil bit bigger fork for the howler. and jarret do you still work at ernies

You gunna make it to a good portion of the races if so maybe?

Ryan

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016742
Mobile Version of Website