Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:10 Quote
Hey, i've always wondered if the claw can backflip because i have never seen him do one but i thought for such an amazing rider a trick like that would be fairly simple?? Anyone know the answer?

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:11 Quote
I think I heard once in the old forum that he can but just doesn't like too. I'm not sure.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:19 Quote
yer ive never sceen him do one but my friend say he canConfused

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:23 Quote
yeh its wierd, has anyone actually seen him do one??

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:26 Quote
stp-2 wrote:
I think I heard once in the old forum that he can but just doesn't like too. I'm not sure.

Truth

The story I've heard is he used to do them alot back when he rode bmx(I think i saw him do it in a bmx video once actualy) but he stopped because he just doesn't like the feel of being inverted. Tr searching the old forum for more answers, I think this was asked like a thousand times on there.

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:28 Quote
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
stp-2 wrote:

Truth

The story I've heard is he used to do them alot back when he rode bmx(I think i saw him do it in a bmx video once actualy) but he stopped because he just doesn't like the feel of being inverted. Tr searching the old forum for more answers, I think this was asked like a thousand times on there.

it was asked an estimated 19283873972043793948598 times it got annoying really the truth is yes but he chooses not to

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:28 Quote
Im sure he can, wether he wants to or not is different, backflips arent the most technically challenging tricks, its more balls and situation, like im sure if anyone here on pinkbike had the right jump, the right speed and the balls to go for it could do it, and you wouldnt land it first try but if you had the balls to keep going, you could learn it. And for what goes into it the risks you take doing one are high. so im sure he can do one, he probly just doesnt want to.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:33 Quote
no he ate shit and now he is to scared to do them

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 8:39 Quote
yes he can BUT when he was younger he bailed a few of them and hurt him self really bad and has almost a "phobia" of them now. If he needs to pull a backflip to win he can and will but he prefers to find lines and do tricks no1 else will think of doing.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 9:09 Quote
can a mod just like sticky this and delete all of the berrecloth flip threads?

damn

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:00 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
can a mod just like sticky this and delete all of the berrecloth flip threads?

damn

why? its a perfectly reasonable question and i just want to know the answer.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:24 Quote
He doesnt like doing them ... so he doesnt.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:26 Quote
who cares.....

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:28 Quote
i watched him in an interview about the bearclaw invitational, and when they asked him about backflips he said NO they are to scary something like that... but he can 360 both ways as is working on 720's which are way more tech then backfilps... he just prooves to show you don't need to backflip to win contests

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 9:33 Quote
he can do backflips but he choses not to because he bailed really bad on one when he was riding bmx. i think that its nice to see a rider not have to do a backflip to win a contest

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011930
Mobile Version of Website