Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??
Posted: Jan 1, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
What does it matter if he can backflip he pretty much one of the best riders out there if he wants to backflip its hos choice many riders cant backflip but he can still pull out some of the best tricks and beat the rest of the compition.

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 22:48 Quote
https://ep5.pinkbike.org/photo/1782/pbpic1782260.jpg

there ya go

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 22:56 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
https://ep5.pinkbike.org/photo/1782/pbpic1782260.jpg

there ya go

Thats into a lake. People backflip into foam pits, that dosnt mean they backflip on real jumps.

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:01 Quote
at least hes upside down and trying

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
skinnerider wrote:
no he ate shit and now he is to scared to do them

i remember in a vid where he tries a flip and he ditches his bike in mid~air and it come and smokes the ground right beside him.........

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
newbikesoon wrote:
skinnerider wrote:

i remember in a vid where he tries a flip and he ditches his bike in mid~air and it come and smokes the ground right beside him.........

that big kicker in nwd 7

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
I was chasing my cat last night and he jumped onto a frozen wooden rail, slipped as he tried to jump over the fence and did an actual full swoop backflip - landed on all paws and kept running!

haha if my cat can do puuurfect backflips then im sure berrecloth can too.

but really kids, wtf am i taking!? Stay in school!

i am sooo laughing my ass off right now as iread this story...no matter how many times i red this one its STILL FUNNY!!!!!

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:26 Quote
newbikesoon wrote:
skinnerider wrote:

what vid was that?? are you sure it wasn't mike kinrade in stund?? because the same thing happened to mike.. anyways, flip or no flip, bearclaw is a legend

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:28 Quote
stabdee661 wrote:
newbikesoon wrote:
skinnerider wrote:

what vid was that?? are you sure it wasn't mike kinrade in stund?? because the same thing happened to mike.. anyways, flip or no flip, bearclaw is a legend

its not STUND but i cant recall where i saw it...pretty sure it was claw though
it was in a dessert type plazce and he ditched his bike and its flies up like 30 feet and shoots down like a comet and craters like 1 foot away from him

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 23:29 Quote
newbikesoon wrote:
stabdee661 wrote:
newbikesoon wrote:

it was in a dessert type plazce and he ditched his bike and its flies up like 30 feet and shoots down like a comet and craters like 1 foot away from him

nwd 7 lol

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
newbikesoon wrote:
stabdee661 wrote:

nwd 7 lol

Yeah, that's NWD 7 at the super booter. Darren wasnt in STUND and they didnt go to the super booter.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:46 Quote
the bike landed beside him in nwd7 when he aborted the flip midair

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
norcovpsshore wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
newbikesoon wrote:

nwd 7 lol

Yeah, that's NWD 7 at the super booter. Darren wasnt in STUND and they didnt go to the super booter.

i never said darren was in stund, i asked if he might have mistaken bearclaw for mike kinrad in stund, same goes for the super booter.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
i heard he broke his back or something trying to do one or a similar type of accident. and it wasnt darren in nwd7 where he fails the flip and the bike lands beside him, thats someone else. i think its cam mccaul

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
he wasnt trying to backlfip in nwd 7 he was just bailing for the camera

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016767
Mobile Version of Website