Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Can Darren Berrecloth backflip??
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
it was darren but im pretty sure he wasn't trying to flip. he just screwed up on the takeoff
damn avery beat me to it

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
pedalpusher01 wrote:
i heard he broke his back or something trying to do one or a similar type of accident. and it wasnt darren in nwd7 where he fails the flip and the bike lands beside him, thats someone else. i think its cam mccaul

cam can b-flip though....wierd....

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 10:04 Quote
newbikesoon wrote:
pedalpusher01 wrote:
i heard he broke his back or something trying to do one or a similar type of accident. and it wasnt darren in nwd7 where he fails the flip and the bike lands beside him, thats someone else. i think its cam mccaul

cam can b-flip though....wierd....

It's Darren, not Cam.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
pedalpusher01 wrote:

I will bet you your bike and all your money that it WAS Darren Berrecloth who ejected right after he got inverted on the super booter. I think we may actually see him flip in Seasons, he was talking about what he was trying for the video in an interview a few months back, and he mentioned 720's and backflips.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 16:41 Quote
ok maybe as darren. i just got confused there i guess.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
newbikesoon wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
I was chasing my cat last night and he jumped onto a frozen wooden rail, slipped as he tried to jump over the fence and did an actual full swoop backflip - landed on all paws and kept running!

haha if my cat can do puuurfect backflips then im sure berrecloth can too.

but really kids, wtf am i taking!? Stay in school!

i am sooo laughing my ass off right now as iread this story...no matter how many times i red this one its STILL FUNNY!!!!!
hahaha funni

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
just to clear this all up. yes bearcloth did throw the bike in the air and it did land right next to him. However he WAS NOT trying to backflip. I read an article and he says he was just trying to ghost ride his bike for the camera but screwed up.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
unclejerrypopedmecherry wrote:
just to clear this all up. yes bearcloth did throw the bike in the air and it did land right next to him. However he WAS NOT trying to backflip. I read an article and he says he was just trying to ghost ride his bike for the camera but screwed up.

yea i read the same thing. dont remember where though

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 16:34 Quote
Iv'e seen him do one on a BMX, but I can't recall ever seeing him pull one on his MTB. He probabally has though.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
freerideguy wrote:
thats really cool

yeah awesome dog

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:16 Quote
I think the 360's with table tops, no hands etc is more difficult to do than backflip...

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
im kinda like that to when i go inverted i go a lil funny.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
A confirmed pic off the collective website of the claw flipping.

take THAT ya scallywags

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022483
Mobile Version of Website