best day of your life

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
best day of your life
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
had to be the day i landed my first 3
riding down to the lbs to get some lunch downtown and see whats going on
and i saw a few local jokes but noticed a new one on a bmx doing smith stalls
so after lunch we were about to leave the bike shop and go to a local wallride/flyout bank and we see the kids again. we decided to invite them to tag along, well turns out the kid on the bmx is good
well now me and him are great friends and now i have some compitition around town
photo

thats missing about 3-4 people, doesn't it look like fun?

Finally someone has got back on topic! My best day was the second day I was in Virgin, UT with a friend over Thanksgiving. My mom drove us up and down the trails and took pictures and video of us hitting the Rampage site. The sunset was then gorgeous over a microwave-heated-steak from the previous night!
Epic

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
well im fine if hes open about it but its when people make fun of people like that and mock them that bugs me im not gay but i have nothing against people like that.

Agreed. Ride what you like and who you like. Why does anyone else have a care in the world about it unless they're uncomfortable and hiding something. I don't have anything to offer to a 'best day of' in a DJ thread but I thought I'd drop my two cents whether anyone could care less or not.

A.

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
One day that stands out in my mind for riding...

I started the day on a solo ride, went out and sessioned a couple spots for a couple hours and then started home. On the way back I met up with a group of riders so we went out and hit up a couple more spots for another couple hours. After that I started home again, on the way back I went by the downtown riding spot and there were more people there so I rode and hung out for another couple hours. At the end of the day what started as a 2 hour ride turned into about 13 or 14 hours out and about. I miss the days when finding others riders in my age group wasn't so hard around here.

O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
I got my banshee amp today. That's pree good.

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
whistler opening weekend when I hit whistler with semenuk and he liked my style. got his numero and he told me to text him whenever im in whistler to go ride. that was pretty dope

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
The day i got my balls back after not riding for a while

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
some-guy wrote:
or you mean the day the extenze payed off and you found your balls?

O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
mehow1993 wrote:
whistler opening weekend when I hit whistler with semenuk and he liked my style. got his numero and he told me to text him whenever im in whistler to go ride. that was pretty dope

Does cam come with you?

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
mehow1993 wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
MYYYYYYYY
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
mehow1993 wrote:
some-guy wrote:
or you mean the day the extenze payed off and you found your balls?

na na. I stopped riding for a while and when i got on the bike i didnt have te balls to hit anything. so when i finally hit a fairly sizeable jump it all came back to me. it was a great feeling

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:32 Quote
One of best days of my life had to be March 21, 2009. It was my friends birthday and he had called me and two other guys to go to the DH trails just outside of town. (This was my first time riding DH and it hooked me.) We left at about 10 in the morning and rode down to where his mom picked us up and shuttled us back to the top. On the second run down, I popped my rear tube in a rock garden. So I had to ride halfway down the trail with a flat. That was the low of the day. Then, we went to the house of one of the guys that was with us and built a 6 ft. table on an empty lot. I had to use the guys' Stinky because my bike still had a flat. (I ended up taking out the tube and recycling it into a bash guard.) We then went to a movie (Taken), where I almost got off with this one girl. Then we went back to that guys' house where the b-day kid and I spent the night. We stayed up until 5:30 in the morning watching NWD9, playing Xbox, and reading "Mountain Bike Action" magazines. Quite an epic day.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 3:30 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
One of best days of my life had to be March 21, 2009. It was my friends birthday and he had called me and two other guys to go to the DH trails just outside of town. (This was my first time riding DH and it hooked me.) We left at about 10 in the morning and rode down to where his mom picked us up and shuttled us back to the top. On the second run down, I popped my rear tube in a rock garden. So I had to ride halfway down the trail with a flat. That was the low of the day. Then, we went to the house of one of the guys that was with us and built a 6 ft. table on an empty lot. I had to use the guys' Stinky because my bike still had a flat. (I ended up taking out the tube and recycling it into a bash guard.) We then went to a movie (Taken), where I almost got off with this one girl. Then we went back to that guys' house where the b-day kid and I spent the night. We stayed up until 5:30 in the morning watching NWD9, playing Xbox, and reading "Mountain Bike Action" magazines. Quite an epic day.

Oh my...

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 4:18 Quote
gary1 wrote:
TheDanish wrote:

Oh my...

i think he left out the bit bout him and his b-day buddy sexing eachother up

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 4:21 Quote
some-guy wrote:
gary1 wrote:
TheDanish wrote:

Oh my...

i think he left out the bit bout him and his b-day buddy sexing eachother up

Nah, you're just being nasty.

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 17:28 Quote
the best day of my life (biking related of course) is when i got my first real bike. A specialized bighit SPEC in '05. that thing gave me so much confidence. and now i am riding a bullit, and it is all good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012203
Mobile Version of Website