Post your sexiest custom slopestyle bike, No, freeride or DH bikes

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:22 Quote
gaaah, there arent even that many!!!!

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:23 Quote
me2menow wrote:
gaaah, there arent even that many!!!!

HHAAHA there's gotta be

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
What is Slopestyle bike? Are you talking about short travel freeride bikes? I don't want to sound like a jerk here but, slopestyle isn't a style of riding, it's a form of competion. Bikes marketed as "slopestyle" bikes are market gimmick to cash in on the popularity of events like Crankworx. They all just short travel freeride bikes.

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:46 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
What is Slopestyle bike? Are you talking about short travel freeride bikes? I don't want to sound like a jerk here but, slopestyle isn't a style of riding, it's a form of competion. Bikes marketed as "slopestyle" bikes are market gimmick to cash in on the popularity of events like Crankworx. They all just short travel freeride bikes.

that pretty much makes no sense if a bike is marked as a slopestyle bike is was probly designed for slopestyle, everyone knows what a slope stylebike is

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:48 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:

Yeah im just looking for the sexiest "short travel freeride" bike thats ideal for slope style!

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
JackPike wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:

that pretty much makes no sense if a bike is marked as a slopestyle bike is was probly designed for slopestyle, everyone knows what a slope stylebike is

Yeah "slopestyle" bikes are short travel FR bikes that are ideal for fast flowy jump trails.

Slopestyle isn't a form of riding though. You can't go out and ride a stopestyle at the local park. There aren't slopestyle trails you can ride, they don't exsist. I mean you ride features used in a slopestyle competition when nothing is happen at that venue, you're jut riding a freeride trail with options.

I could also just be really bored

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
JackPike wrote:
hdfreerider wrote:

Yeah "slopestyle" bikes are short travel FR bikes that are ideal for fast flowy jump trails.

Slopestyle isn't a form of riding though. You can't go out and ride a stopestyle at the local park. There aren't slopestyle trails you can ride, they don't exsist. I mean you ride features used in a slopestyle competition when nothing is happen at that venue, you're jut riding a freeride trail with options.

I could also just be really bored

u could also of smoked a fair bit before u came on coz u are talking a load of shit atm hahah

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
Ok well whatever i just want to see a bunch of nice short travel freeride bikes

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:05 Quote
^^^^^ he wins, cheers bud im getting that frame in 2 weeks. nice build is that a float?

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:07 Quote
Fine I'll play nice

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/2781/pbpic2781091.jpg

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:07 Quote
Thanks ahah. Yeah its a Float.
You're gonna be stoked on that bike, it rides soooooooooooooo amazing!

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
yeah i hope so for what i payed for the frame lol, im running a tals on it so it should be good what kind of headset r u running is it a 1 1'8 to 1'5?

Posted: Feb 14, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
yeah the Talas should be sick. Im running just a normal 1 1'8 King headset. The frame comes with a bottom reducer cup so you can run standard headsets.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022681
Mobile Version of Website