Street/Park Fork

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Street/Park Fork
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
street-panda wrote:
Thisishowiroll wrote:
fox van 32 rlc lowered to 60

why? whats the point in having an expensive fork that is going to need maintained if all you are riding is street and park? rigids are what you should have, u dont need suspension...
well for me i cant go rigid it hurts my wrist. and second marz forks feel like shit. saw too many rockshox forks snap and i just swapped for fox totally love it never look back

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
Thisishowiroll wrote:
street-panda wrote:
Thisishowiroll wrote:
fox van 32 rlc lowered to 60

why? whats the point in having an expensive fork that is going to need maintained if all you are riding is street and park? rigids are what you should have, u dont need suspension...
well for me i cant go rigid it hurts my wrist. and second marz forks feel like shit. saw too many rockshox forks snap and i just swapped for fox totally love it never look back
one your a pussy or a hack, or both
and two what marz fork did you have?

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:14 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
Thisishowiroll wrote:
street-panda wrote:

no i just dont want to hurt my self riding i could do way more thing with my wrist attach then brake it. and i had a dj2 from 06-08 all failed.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:14 Quote
HERE ARE SOME
photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
Thisishowiroll wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
Thisishowiroll wrote:
no i just dont want to hurt my self riding i could do way more thing with my wrist attach then brake it. and i had a dj2 from 06-08 all failed.
no your a pussy or hack, i can ride ridgid, just don't like they was it pops
also i have no idea how you killed an 06 dj2 05/06 were there best years

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
Thisishowiroll wrote:
street-panda wrote:

oh and i dont see you riding rigid you f*cking ball sack i killed a 06 dj cause i just said marz are f*cking shit!

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:17 Quote
benmb1 wrote:
Go with RST they do not dissapoint
rst sucks. they are cheap and if you live in a cold climate then they will freeze and not work

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
transitionbikess wrote:
HERE ARE SOME

photo

yea go get a totem Rolleyes and for the kid about rigid unless your doing massive drops to flat or all you do at a skatepark is air out of quarters and land on the deck your wrists dont hurt at all

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
If you cant ride street and park with rigid's your a pussy.
And if it really does hurt, your not a smooth enough rider.

They say that you progress quicker on a hardtail than you do on a full sus because you have to learn to be smooth. Its the same with rigid forks, you will become a better rider quicker.

Rigid's FTW tup

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:05 Quote
maybe some people just prefer ridin sus. i do - makes me a pussy? yr stupid

maybe some people think that if u ride park and street or watever rigid then you should ride a BMX

people have different preferences. dont get anal about yrs

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
I only ride suspension. I am far from a pussy (unless I am inside of one) ...

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
milanboez wrote:

maybe some people think that if u ride park and street or watever rigid then you should ride a BMX

+1 exactly u want to ride rigid why buy a mtb in the first place go buy a bmx

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
Thisishowiroll wrote:
milanboez wrote:

+1 exactly u want to ride rigid why buy a mtb in the first place go buy a bmx

That comment is stupid , a bmx and a mtb is 2 totally different things to ride even if both have a rigid

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
Get dirt junper 1 2 or 3s

Posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
hmmm. you could always try and get a pair of adjustable travel forks and run them at the lowest travel, usually 80mm + like the pre 2006 Talas, you can find them in great condition(second hand), light and trust worthy..lol i just got some.

Or a more conventional street/park fork, like argyles..gold labels etc

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019403
Mobile Version of Website