Post up your build plans!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Post up your build plans!
Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 14:58 Quote
Errrrm not for me!

Not to say that anything wrong withem. 26” for DH hellyeah!

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 15:21 Quote
just bought this

picture of the taniwha how i bought it straight from the ad

Already have or have ordered these:
crank brother stamp pedals in raw
Enve M7 bar 35mm clamp 25mm rise
Trickstuff direttisima levers in raw with lime lever
29" lowers for the diamond
I9 29" front wheel

plan on ordering:
Intend Grace En stem in raw
Push ELEVENsix

Will be toning down all the colors, new front wheel is all black spokes, rear wheel will be replaced with all black spokes. New lowers for the forks are black so deciding on if i should paint the crown black or strip it raw or if i should strip the lowers raw too.

Direttisima levers will be paired to the MT7 calipers but they are on a 6 month wait so it will be a bit.
will probably replace the reverb too but we will see

also planning on having the bike either painted this winter or stripped to raw carbon and clear coated

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 20:28 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
just bought this

I9 29" front wheel

plan on ordering:
Push ELEVENsix

Will be toning down all the colors, new front wheel is all black spokes, rear wheel will be replaced with all black spokes. New lowers for the forks are black so deciding on if i should paint the crown black or strip it raw or if i should strip the lowers raw too.

Direttisima levers will be paired to the MT7 calipers but they are on a 6 month wait so it will be a bit.

also planning on having the bike either painted this winter or stripped to raw carbon and clear coated

You guys still have snow on the ground? :-)

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 22:27 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
just bought this

I9 29" front wheel

plan on ordering:
Push ELEVENsix

Congratz..Love those bikes.

Posted: Jul 23, 2018 at 6:34 Quote
kwapik wrote:

You guys still have snow on the ground? :-)

no this pic is from the ad that i bought it from and its a few months old pic

Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 22:15 Quote
Small update Smile got the new dropper post on the way, went with a OneUp 150mm, which will be paired with a WolfTooth lever, still can't decided how ever on what AMS frame guards I want though, thinking either clear or zebra pattern lol Book

Also got the decals on, they were *suppose* to have been in 3rds but I'm kind of digging the off norm look, and no I didn't do that lol was a mix up at the shop Confused lol.

I also had the rear brake cables length adjusted, looks Way better Big Grin .

Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 23:41 Quote
Sorileus86 wrote:
Small update Smile got the new dropper post on the way, went with a OneUp 150mm, which will be paired with a WolfTooth lever, still can't decided how ever on what AMS frame guards I want though, thinking either clear or zebra pattern lol Book

Also got the decals on, they were *suppose* to have been in 3rds but I'm kind of digging the off norm look, and no I didn't do that lol was a mix up at the shop Confused lol.

I also had the rear brake cables length adjusted, looks Way better Big Grin .

Lookin mighty fine from where I sit..Get the Clear frame guards..!!

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 4:08 Quote
Clear for me too I gotta say!

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 6:11 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Clear for me too I gotta say!

I was also leaning towards clear, especially on the downtube lolz lol , how ever, that will be put on after the builds finished with the dropper etc as the weather is going to start to get nasty here shortly Eek ... and taking photo's in Bad weather sucks.....lighting wise anyway lolz Cool

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 6:32 Quote
Yeah deffo for the downtube otherwise will look cluttered.

Yeah apparently we have beast of the east weather beginning in Oct onwards for a sustained winter.

Just after my new build will be done ffs!

Oh well better luck next year hahaha

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 10:35 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yeah deffo for the downtube otherwise will look cluttered.

Yeah apparently we have beast of the east weather beginning in Oct onwards for a sustained winter.

Just after my new build will be done ffs!

Oh well better luck next year hahaha

It's a HT right? Perfect for slapping some boggy UK turns with. I'm looking forward to to some good mud, the flatter local trails get way harder and more fun in the wet. Just too easy in the dry sometimes

Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 11:22 Quote
Yes indeed it will be a ht and yes muddy stuff is rewarding.

Snow meh just messes with gearing and brakes/suss etc

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 18:54 Quote
Another update Razz .

Just got my OneUp 150x30.9mm Dropper! and a Wolftooth lever Eek Beer

Tomorrow as of posting this, I should be heading out to a park out in zeh boonies to take some scenic photos etc, as at this point the bike is finished, as far as I am concerned, if anything, I still need to get the frame protection, but as it is, it's done.

So! enjoy the incoming Awesomeness when I post the new, finished photo's/Eye~candy Drool lol

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 18:02 Quote
Aight! Its all done Big Grin Literally 1 year in the making piecing this build out Eek lol , but its finally done Beer .

Note that these photo's were shot using 2 different camera's a Canon EOS Rebel T7i, with a 18x135mm lens and then a Samsung NX500 with a 16x50mm lens.

Just an FYI if you wonder why the color maybe different per photo. I also cherry picked these from my little outing to a state part with the bike today so pretty much have been doing nothing but going through all the photo's today Eek .

Here's my Stash of the uploaded photo's incase anyone wanted to see them in there largest format 6k+ res lol Eek lol https://sta.sh/21hggakacot4?edit=1

Canon T7i. All photo's were done in Manual Mode Eek

NX500. Full Auto/HDR

Still getting use to these fancy arsed camera's lol lol

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 at 11:19 Quote
Small update.

Changed the routing for the front brake cable, it seemed out of place somewhat being on the outside of everything else Book Beer .

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028895
Mobile Version of Website