What's the most annoying thing that can happen on a ride?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What's the most annoying thing that can happen on a ride?
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
Well it didn't happen to me it was my friend he was jumping and i was timing how long he was in the air but he landed funny wiped out and knocked him self out and i was the only one there at the time and no one belived me only i saw it it was epic

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 17:45 Quote
zachk wrote:
MrRandom wrote:
zachk wrote:

Lol, No. I can still do it even when they're tightened all the way.
That's not the best idea..

Yeah, But I'd rather not walk 5 miles out of a trail then 30 blocks home when I can fix it on the trail.
Or you could pocket that one handy dandy hex key with you, tighten it properly, and probably never have to straighten it.

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
MrRandom wrote:
zachk wrote:
MrRandom wrote:

That's not the best idea..

Yeah, But I'd rather not walk 5 miles out of a trail then 30 blocks home when I can fix it on the trail.
Or you could pocket that one handy dandy hex key with you, tighten it properly, and probably never have to straighten it.

My friend used to do that. Crashed, ate shit, snapped like 6 inches off his bars.

I leave my brake lever's and shifters just tightened enough so I can still move them around if I need to.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 4:16 Quote
when a 12 yr old informs you your bike is gay and shit bacause it uses non branded short handle bars
really effected me, hada walk ma bike home in shame

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 10:07 Quote
when your crank falls off because your bike is shit...

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
I blew my chain out the other night with no tools and no way to call anyone just one long walk home in my clipless hard soled shoes. Now I'll be waiting a good week for the ensuing blister to heal fully.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
Ilovelife wrote:
Headwinds.

+1!! Madder

and when your bb is making noises that you dont really like

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
when you chain snaps and you tweek your ankle

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
when you ride about 3 miles to somewhere and it f*cking rains!!!

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
AmirB wrote:
Ilovelife wrote:
Headwinds.

+1!! Madder

and when your bb is making noises that you dont really like
1+ on both.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 14:57 Quote
zachk wrote:
Alvan wrote:
zachk wrote:

I can ride any new trail brakeless for the most part. My rear brake works like shit, no front break so. Rocks are easy.
i am a bit more careful than you

So in other words, you don't know how to control your bike to the fullest extent.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
a bear jumps out of the woods and horribly mauls you before stealing your bike, pawning it on ebay, and stealing a cell phone which has the number of that cute girl from work you recently got the courage to ask out

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
oing-93 wrote:
when you ride about 3 miles to somewhere and it f*cking rains!!!

That happened to me a couple weeks ago. Out on a morning ride and I spotted dark grey clouds over the bridge at which point I knew it was too late to run for cover. I made it 3 blocks and the rain was driving so hard I had to stop because I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
maunders666 wrote:
a bear jumps out of the woods and horribly mauls you before stealing your bike, pawning it on ebay, and stealing a cell phone which has the number of that cute girl from work you recently got the courage to ask out

+1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012071
Mobile Version of Website