Ottawa area

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Ottawa area
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
Richard1hammond wrote:
Hi All!

I have been getting into MTB this year in a big way! The bug has bit me hard! I have really enjoyed discovering the local trails to Ottawa on Trailforks and thats kept me very busy this summer going on 3/4 rides a week mainly in SMH or Larose. I'm fairly new to Canada still having moved here from England in 2015 so sure theres some hidden gems I'm missing out on and also lacking riding buddies Frown

I join OMBA in hopes of finding some group events but their forum seams dead and I don't use or want to use FB.

Are there any local meets arranged here?

From my understanding the official OMBA rides are pretty much done for the season. Normally they are Tuesday evenings at SMH (and maybe Larose? Maybe that's Wed evenings), and Camp Fortune on Thurs evenings.

There's apparantly going to be a mini (totally relaxed) enduro at Fortune sometime before the snow falls, but I have no idea when.

Really everything OMBA related (at least with regards to group rides) these days happens on the Facebook page from my understanding.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 7:58 Quote
coaster156 wrote:

From my understanding the official OMBA rides are pretty much done for the season. Normally they are Tuesday evenings at SMH (and maybe Larose? Maybe that's Wed evenings), and Camp Fortune on Thurs evenings.

There's apparantly going to be a mini (totally relaxed) enduro at Fortune sometime before the snow falls, but I have no idea when.

Really everything OMBA related (at least with regards to group rides) these days happens on the Facebook page from my understanding.

Any updates on the possibility of a Camp Fortune enduro? Not a facebook user and haven't had much luck finding any information.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
hmbott wrote:
coaster156 wrote:

Any updates on the possibility of a Camp Fortune enduro? Not a facebook user and haven't had much luck finding any information.

Good timing, they just posted some of the details yesterday. Just post on here again if this link doesn't update closer to the time.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006739
Mobile Version of Website