Get Northwich a DECENT skate park!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Get Northwich a DECENT skate park!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:06 Quote
Yo i was riding through Northwich the other day on my bike and i came across all these ramps hidden in a closed of area in the bushes. I was really anoyed to see that we have some decent ramps in our local area and to see that the council are doing NOTHING about it! :@ Me and my friends have to travel to stockport liverpool and warrigton to get to a skatepark even worth riding! so i was really anoyed that we have these perfectly good ramps just piled up and not being used! ad people complain that there is to many imtimidating teens in the local area when they could be cleared from the streets and g to this skate park! So if you live near or in Northich please do something about it! i have rote to the Guardien to see if they can put it in the paper. so thanks for reading and GET NORTHWICH A SKATEPARK!

Views: 262    Faves: 0    Comments: 12

photo

thanks guys!! (haz found them Big Grin )

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
Do you even know who owns them?

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
Make them into a park in northwich

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
sik find! get a crew together and drag them all out n ride em lol

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:32 Quote
webber123 wrote:
Do you even know who owns them?
yeah the council were given them to us a while back and nothing has been done about it.

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:33 Quote
samrobbo wrote:
sik find! get a crew together and drag them all out n ride em lol
lmao sounds a good and fun idea but i doubt that wll get our skatepark will it :/

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
get northwich a bloody skatepark!

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:36 Quote
jay they might be using them to make a sk8 park for ya but if they're not bang em a car park n ride:P
ps. il helpBig Grin but what do i have to do lol:P

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
tinitimo1 wrote:
jay they might be using them to make a sk8 park for ya but if they're not bang em a car park n ride:P
ps. il helpBig Grin but what do i have to do lol:P
Nah m8 they are making 1 it just we were given these ramps about a year ago and the council said they were putting them up and just never did owt about it so now there just piled up in the corner wasted!

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
it sounds like a great idea! it will be good havin somethin like this local. is saves us getin the train everywhere INIT! "NICEONE JASON!"

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
write to the council or go to a meeting to get the council to do something about it..... thats wat we did after nearly a year and a bit the council have given us a plot of land dumping loads of dirt and letting us shape them, with some help from this guys dad and his sons that ride with us.

or get a petition goin ill sign Big Grin

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
connorprice wrote:
write to the council or go to a meeting to get the council to do something about it..... thats wat we did after nearly a year and a bit the council have given us a plot of land dumping loads of dirt and letting us shape them, with some help from this guys dad and his sons that ride with us.

soo will i!

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 13:33 Quote
jones247 wrote:
connorprice wrote:

soo will i!
I WILL!!!

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
yh im up 4 hwlpin but wen

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
auppp!!...jase right just get intouch with the council...meet em...give em an earload and a wet willy and they'll be flying down northwich fitting em up lol....no just get intouch and tell them to dump em somewhere and we'll set em up into a sick skate park laaaad...lmao nice one dude.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012222
Mobile Version of Website