PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Get Northwich a DECENT skate park!
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 9:40 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
b-cann wrote:
jones247 wrote:
EVERYONE you need to email the concil along these lines

Dear Editor,

I am writing to say that we need to get northwich a skatepark it dosen't matter where it is.

My friend was biking a few days ago and he found some ramps and he told me that they were for northwich last year. But still we dont have a skatepark. Even if it was just a few quarters and a fun box it would be better than nothing. It costs me £20 everytime I want to go a decent skatepark and then I have to go to Stockport or Liverpool.

The police may say it will increase graffiti in the Northwich area. In Warrington they have a skatepark they have just installed CCTV, I dont know if this is to stop the graffiti or people breaking the law.

There are many places you could put it, for example, near the Matalan carpark, or surrounding areas.

There are many people who believe a skatepark would benefit the citezens by a vast amount. we have set up a forum on a website ( https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=67147 ).

Lets do something about it

Yours faithfully

Adam Jones

send it to- editor@guardiangrp.co.uk and info@cheshire.gov.uk

me and my bro will send it!
cheers dudes but dont make it exactly the same make a personal one thanks!

EVERYONE MAKE ONE PERSONAL DONT HAVE TO BE LONG JUST MAKE IT AND SEND IT MAKE THEM FEEL SILLY THAT WHAT JAY TOLD ME Smile

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 5:20 Quote
GCSE english persuasive writing here we come Wink

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
HazP-45 wrote:
GCSE english persuasive writing here we come Wink
haha nice one! Razz

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 1:15 Quote
jones247 wrote:
EVERYONE you need to email the concil along these lines

Dear Editor,

I am writing to say that we need to get northwich a skatepark it dosen't matter where it is.

My friend was biking a few days ago and he found some ramps and he told me that they were for northwich last year. But still we dont have a skatepark. Even if it was just a few quarters and a fun box it would be better than nothing. It costs me £20 everytime I want to go a decent skatepark and then I have to go to Stockport or Liverpool.

The police may say it will increase graffiti in the Northwich area. In Warrington they have a skatepark they have just installed CCTV, I dont know if this is to stop the graffiti or people breaking the law.

There are many places you could put it, for example, near the Matalan carpark, or surrounding areas.

There are many people who believe a skatepark would benefit the citezens by a vast amount. we have set up a forum on a website ( https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=67147 ).

Yours faithfully

Adam Jones

send it to- editor@guardiangrp.co.uk and info@cheshire.gov.uk

THEY E-MAILED ME BACK WITH THIS IF THIS HELPS JUST CONTACT THEM JAY AND WILL SORT IT OUT >>>>>>> Smile

Thank you for contacting Cheshire County Council. I suggest that you contact Northwich Town Council. The contact details are as follows:

Northwich Town Council
Clerk
Mr Stephen Sharman (Chief Executive)
The Council House
Church Road

Northwich
Cheshire
CW9 5PD
Tel 01606 41510
Fax 01606 351821

ssharman@northwichtc.plus.com
http://www.northwichtc.plus.com/

Should you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind regards

Faye Ditchfield

Customer Services Representative

Cheshire County Council

E:mail info@cheshire.gov.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Jones [mailto:qJones-A@county-high-leftwich.cheshire.sch.uk]
Sent: 26 February 2009 15:13
To: editor@guardiangrp.co.uk; WEBMASTER
Cc: WEBMASTER
Subject: Northwich needs a skatepark

Dear Editor,

Yours faithfully

Adam Jones

Note: This E-Mail is intended for the addressee only and may include
confidential information.

Unauthorised recipients are requested to please advise the sender immediately
by telephone and then delete the message without copying or storing it or
disclosing its contents to any other person.

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are
transmitted from the Authority to any third party. Copyright in this
e-mail and attachments created by us unless stated to the contrary belongs to the Council.

Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any party acting,
or refraining from acting on any information contained in this e mail is
hereby excluded.

Should you communicate with anyone at the Council by e-mail,
you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 15:33 Quote
Guys now we can do somting about this!!
ive rand the council and they told me to email them on this adress..
larmistead@Northwich.plus.com
so the more people that email them the more chance we have of getting them up so help us out guys!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010302
Mobile Version of Website