Arizona Snowbowl Bike Park Petition (please sign)

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Arizona Snowbowl Bike Park Petition (please sign)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
Hey everybody , We are trying to get as many signatures to start a bike park at Arizona Snowbowl ( in Flagstaff Az)
please sign all it is,is your name and email, don't worry you wont get any emails from them

just go to this link

http://www.petitiononline.com/AZSBDH/petition.html

please sign,
thanks

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
Good luck. Hope it works out.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:25 Quote
thank god they r trying to get one finally

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 6:26 Quote
BATMAN9 wrote:
I'm in
good luck
thanks

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 6:31 Quote
http://www.petitiononline.com/AZSBDH/petition.html
GO TO THIS LINK

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 6:56 Quote
Already been posted by me in the regional forums a few weeks back.

The more the merrier

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 13:38 Quote
clkwrk wrote:
Already been posted by me in the regional forums a few weeks back.

The more the merrier
hell ya i signed that shit. do you know if sunrise is done for good?

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
Not sure if they are are not. There are rumors that they are being bought by one of the big name ski resorts in the US. I am hopping it's the same company that owns the Colo. ones becuase then we have a chance to get better trails up there.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
clkwrk wrote:
Not sure if they are are not. There are rumors that they are being bought by one of the big name ski resorts in the US. I am hopping it's the same company that owns the Colo. ones becuase then we have a chance to get better trails up there.
that would be sick. ya i heard that rumor to. i hope that if they do get bought out that they build some good race courses and have a little summer series thing start up.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 14:41 Quote
i hope this happens.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 14:54 Quote
Internet petitions do not work. Print some pages out with numbers on it, get off your ass and walk around and have people sign it. Only way to get it recognized by the town/state/ country.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
kylemalachi wrote:
Internet petitions do not work. Print some pages out with numbers on it, get off your ass and walk around and have people sign it. Only way to get it recognized by the town/state/ country.
it is a written thing it is of local bike shops .one of them is running it and does the internet petition and keeps track of it so it does work. if you sign it helps , and we do walk around to get signature too

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:37 Quote
kylemalachi wrote:
you live in f*cking new hampshire what the f*ck do you care.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011023
Mobile Version of Website