Trash Talkers need to grow up

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Trash Talkers need to grow up
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
Whats with everyone talkin so much trash to everyone on pinkbike.com, great website, i love it myself, but everyone just puts everyone down and trashs people and there bike all the time, a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters, theres always gonna be people better than you, no matter how good you are or how bad you suck just ride, i mean how else are you suppose to get good? nobody just jumped on a bike and pulled everything there doing now right? ridings about having fun and doin something you like, not a competition of who has the better bike or whos better than the other person.

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
I feel you, all I wanna do is bike, not to beat other people or anything at it, but just to bike and have fun and progress at my own pace.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
porkercon wrote:
I feel you, all I wanna do it bike, not to beat other people or anything, but just to bike and have fun and progress at my own pace.

yeah, totally, its like everyone who bikes are enemies now, its good to have a little competition and learn and progress off friends and everything, but people are getting into riding better and having a better bike than others enough to just tell em they suck straight up and everything, im not the best, i know im not best, and i just wanna ride, anyone agree?

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:21 Quote
IMO its because there are a lot of immature people on this site haha. My friends used to beak eachother for the hell of it all the time, but as we got older every grew up and chilled out. Its just becuase there are a lot of very young people on here who are very immmature (and some older people who are very immature hahaha).

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
Whats with everyone talkin so much trash to everyone on pinkbike.com, great website, i love it myself, but everyone just puts everyone down and trashs people and there bike all the time, a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters, theres always gonna be people better than you, no matter how good you are or how bad you suck just ride, i mean how else are you suppose to get good? nobody just jumped on a bike and pulled everything there doing now right? ridings about having fun and doin something you like, not a competition of who has the better bike or whos better than the other person.

"...a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters,..."

Well said! props for stating what SHOULD be obvious.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:24 Quote
butters88 wrote:
IMO its because there are a lot of immature people on this site haha. My friends used to beak eachother for the hell of it all the time, but as we got older every grew up and chilled out. Its just becuase there are a lot of very young people on here who are very immmature (and some older people who are very immature hahaha).
haha, thats true, i know alot of immature kids who act like it, nothings happened to me on here yet i just read comments on peoples videos who think they did good and proud of themselves for doin it then you read the omments and people just bring em down, i know people who loved biking and quit because people giving them so much crap for how bad they think they "suck" and it sucks to see someone quit something they love because crappy things people have to say to be "cool"

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
caribooyj wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

"...a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters,..."

Well said! props for stating what SHOULD be obvious.
haha, thanks, i just want it to stop, theres no need for it, we all bike and i think we should build off eachother

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
i completley agree with everything you said, i had a old hardtail with a dual crown on it for my first DH bike because i couldnt afford anything eles and people bashed the hell out it =[[. i just wish everyone on this site would lighten up

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
o ya haha my other profile i use with my buddy is evergreen-p (evergreen productions) and we make vids and stuff and weve got 4 or 5 vods and its amazing what people will say over the internet haha. check out some of our vids and comments in the vod folder haha evergreen-p.pinkbike.com

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

if you saw nitro circus last night, travis pastrana did a backflip of a giant stp first time on a dj bike and djs. lol

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
bikerboyac wrote:
i completley agree with everything you said, i had a old hardtail with a dual crown on it for my first DH bike because i couldnt afford anything eles and people bashed the hell out it =[[. i just wish everyone on this site would lighten up
gosh, i know, my first bike was a specialized hardrock pro and people always trashed that bike but by the time i finally upgraded to a new bikes i was doin dirtjumps, 10 stairs and everything on the hardrock, whatever works works, it doesnt matter what bike you have, the bike doesnt determine the rider at all

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

if you saw nitro circus last night, travis pastrana did a backflip of a giant stp first time on a dj bike and djs. lol
Yeah, but he has the dirtbike experience and everything, im talkin people like us, the day i decided i wanted to get into this sport and could do nothing i can now

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

Yeah, but he has the dirtbike experience and everything, im talkin people like us, the day i decided i wanted to get into this sport and could do nothing i can now

i know, just busing you. haha. but ya, theres alot of bitching and moaning on this site. (specially on kona hate)

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

i know, just busing you. haha. but ya, theres alot of bitching and moaning on this site. (specially on kona hate)

oh yeah, ive noticed that, theres nothing wrong with konas, like anyother bike your gonna change parts anyways, i dont ride a kona but ive been on some, id ride one for sure

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

Actually if you watch the nitro circus movies travis is actually a really good bmx/mtb rider he has a skatepark in his barn. He also has a kickass trampoline and a bike for it. It is not uncommon to see travis practicing tricks on his DJ bike before he takes them to the dirtbike.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010185
Mobile Version of Website