Photo Editing. Do it right or don't do it at all

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Photo Editing. Do it right or don't do it at all
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
Photo Editing. As i cruise pinkbike, i see all of these 'edited' photos that look like a 14 year old girl got her hands on picnick and butcher these photos so bad they have no value whatsoever; and people go along and say how cool they look? What is this crap? Learn to properly edit a photo on photoshop or don't do it at all. Simple colour correction and sharpening takes 2 minutes and looks amazing.

If you are interested in learning how to properly edit a photo if you don't know how, PM me. If you already know how- good on you!

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
Good thread.

This is needed, honestly kids sometimes you are actually cooler if you leave the photo on it's own..

I mean, how are we going to see you huck off the curb if there is a rainbow and the name BENDER written all over it..?

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
first of all, you have no photos posted, so you cant beak anyone on this site till we see what work you have done.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
nyterider wrote:
first of all, you have no photos posted, so you cant beak anyone on this site till we see what work you have done.

i have them all at school on their system

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
KyleIsaman wrote:
nyterider wrote:

you can still upload onto pinkbike

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
nyterider wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:
nyterider wrote:

you can still upload onto pinkbike

not when they aren't connected to the internet

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
You have to understand, the standards around here are pretty damn low... Razz

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 11:07 Quote
If editting is done well, people shouldn't be able to tell a photo has been editted at all.

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
mikedeere wrote:
If editting is done well, people shouldn't be able to tell a photo has been editted at all.

thank goodness someone know what's up

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
KyleIsaman wrote:
mikedeere wrote:

Oh come on, I cant just crank the saturation and contrast slider and say how amazing my photos are Frown

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:
mikedeere wrote:

Oh come on, I cant just crank the saturation and contrast slider and say how amazing my photos are Frown

damn those boxes in photoshop. I hope CS4 doesn't have any boxes.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
KyleIsaman wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:

haha what you mean by boxes???

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:

limitations for contrast and saturation in the curves. an open window would be nice, just saying.

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 1:29 Quote
KyleIsaman wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:

limitations for contrast and saturation in the curves. an open window would be nice, just saying.

Mmm, thinking outside the box... why cant we go over 100 for saturation and contrast? Frown and sharpening needs to be 10x stronger Wink

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
duncanp wrote:
KyleIsaman wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:

oooh baby, can never be too sharp.

Mmm, thinking outside the box... why cant we go over 100 for saturation and contrast? Frown and sharpening needs to be 10x stronger Wink

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016461
Mobile Version of Website