Sea Otter Classic (DH)(DS)

PB Forum :: USA - West
Sea Otter Classic (DH)(DS)
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 at 20:45 Quote
Thanks for the tip. I will call the shop.

David

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 12:35 Quote
Looks like big name pros will not be attending the dh race since they'll be at the World Cup.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 18:19 Quote
Nobble wrote:
D-ponko wrote:
It's gonna be off the chain. Racing cat2 DH, also It's the day after my 21st birthday Big Grin
it's gonna be my first sea otter over 21... you'll have to come over to our campsite for a beer.
count me innnn
team dropped the ball on getting a site cuz all the roadies were so foc'ed on renting a house

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 18:45 Quote
chumba17 wrote:
Nobble wrote:
D-ponko wrote:
It's gonna be off the chain. Racing cat2 DH, also It's the day after my 21st birthday Big Grin
it's gonna be my first sea otter over 21... you'll have to come over to our campsite for a beer.
count me innnn
school team dropped the ball on getting a site cuz all the roadies were so foc'ed on renting a house
hit me up, you have my number right?

You racing?

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 23:41 Quote
chumba17 wrote:
Nobble wrote:
D-ponko wrote:
count me innnn
school team dropped the ball on getting a site cuz all the roadies were so foc'ed on renting a house

gawrsh dern' roadies

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 10:22 Quote
3 days and I'm just a bit stoked. Lot's of out of towners on really nice bikes cruisin around Monterey right now.

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 10:40 Quote
yeee gonna be there Thursday gonna be a good time and then an evening Post Office session as well

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 15:40 Quote
Nobble wrote:
chumba17 wrote:
Nobble wrote:
count me innnn
hit me up, you have my number right?

You racing?

yes

and no

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 15:41 Quote
hahahaha this whole time i expected otter to be in 2 weeks ....super excited

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 23:04 Quote
no poach session pissed me off pretty well

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 23:07 Quote
iggzdaloc wrote:
no poach session pissed me off pretty well

that was so disappointing, those are so much fun, so chill.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027653
Mobile Version of Website