photo

plus a video is coming soon to PB-TV... Nishwich told me to say that Rolleyes
Drool

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 21:19 Quote
heres one video of today...

Views: 416    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
Mmm k question time, can anyone tell me my shock stroke/length in MILLIMETERS? Ive found a site that sells DHX airs, really cheap, its just the sizes are in millimeters which confuzzles the livin hell out of me....

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Mmm k question time, can anyone tell me my shock stroke/length in MILLIMETERS? Ive found a site that sells DHX airs, really cheap, its just the sizes are in millimeters which confuzzles the livin hell out of me....
What is the stroke in inches

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
7.75 i2i x 2.75 stroke.

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
Ok another size related question, anyone happen to know the bearing sizes for commencal pivots?

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:17 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Take a look at my new pedals guys, tell me what you think!
photo

Oh and here is a few pics of my new bike lol ive ridden the beast home from school today. 'twas EPIC! gosh my fully feels amazing. First ride hopefully on sunday, scale shot then to most likely.
photo

photo

And yes this is actually my bike this time lol Big Grin I'll post riding shots and scale shots as soon as i get the chance.
EDIT: And a special thanks to Matt at NSBS for hooking me up!!!!!

Yep, those are yellow....

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:23 Quote
Their lime green, the photo was taken w/ flash...

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:24 Quote
I never had a chance to ride the old dh frame. the new one is so awesome. pedals so much better than my dhr. I like your bike with "lime green " pedals

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
Ok incase anyone is interested I taco'd my chainring and destroyed my chainguide a while back so I got a RF ring and a MRP G2 guide on my bike.....I had to run the longest ISCG bolts possible to get it to fit.
And recently I got a pair of Formula The One brakes to demo (I work in a shop), and I also got a blue Race Face Atlas Fr bar...
The brakes worked amazingly on my first ride on em, lots of power, they also pull in quite a bit, which isnt ideal for me.
I noticed though that those two things counteract each other... I never need to pull all the way back to even lock my wheels, and I still get tons of Modulation. The bars are Ridiculously wide kind of a pain for pushing up the mountain...no big deal though, just ride! They make balancing WAY easier on the skinnies, when accelerating hard I dont move the bars as much as I used to, allowing me to keep a straighter line when I do....
They also have a really nice back sweep which makes my life way easier because I'm already riding a large frame. So I get the benefits of a wide bar without being stretched out....
Freaking love my bike even more now. I need a new cassette and Chain...along with ANOTHER bearing repack....RF Atlas Fr Cranks in blue coming soon to!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023518
Mobile Version of Website