What annoys you when you're out riding?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
What annoys you when you're out riding?
O+
Posted: May 27, 2009 at 3:24 Quote
calum1more wrote:
iCloudz wrote:
calum1more wrote:

Cool man. He must have been pretty slow then lol.

Seriously though, why can't we all just stop dissin other kinds of riding and just respect biking as a whole. All disciplines appeal to people differently.

Yeh, i respect all disciplines. But roadies tend to wear lycra etc which looks gay.

Facepalm
What you wear has little to do with your riding discipline! Sam Hill used to wear skinsuits/spandex racing DH, doesn't make it cool, or change the fact that it looks gay! Just as you can road cycle without Spandex! It's a riders' personal choice; and if you're questioning me on overtaking a roadie on my bike; firstly i've overtaken several on my stinky, and this particular encounter was on my Trek, in Richmond if that makes any difference. I do think the fact that he was French had something to do with his bitterness Razz (sorry for the racism; but I speak from personal experience in saying that, though not all French people are bitter, just the majority of the ones I met!

O+
Posted: May 27, 2009 at 3:34 Quote
rolto1822 wrote:
calum1more wrote:
iCloudz wrote:

Yeh, i respect all disciplines. But roadies tend to wear lycra etc which looks gay.

Facepalm
What you wear has little to do with your riding discipline! Sam Hill used to wear skinsuits/spandex racing DH, doesn't make it cool, or change the fact that it looks gay! Just as you can road cycle without Spandex! It's a riders' personal choice; and if you're questioning me on overtaking a roadie on my bike; firstly i've overtaken several on my stinky, and this particular encounter was on my Trek, in Richmond if that makes any difference. I do think the fact that he was French had something to do with his bitterness Razz (sorry for the racism; but I speak from personal experience in saying that, though not all French people are bitter, just the majority of the ones I met!

What you wear often has quite a lot to do with your discipline. For example, when was the last time you saw an xc racer wearing a full face and goggles? And alot of dhers wore lycra for the champs etc.
Of course it's a personal choice, but it's one that shouldn't be mocked by the immiature little pr*cks on this site (not sayin your'e one cos your'e clearly not lol).
And i'm sure not all french riders are like this lol .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008637
Mobile Version of Website