Mt.Prevost - Duncan, British Columbia

PB Forum :: Downhill
Mt.Prevost - Duncan, British Columbia
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
so i heard there is a race going down on sunday but there's also the island cup that day, two different races right?

FL
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 13:40 Quote
dezim wrote:
so i heard there is a race going down on sunday but there's also the island cup that day, two different races right?

I don't think its a race at prevost. It's just riding with a ton of people.

The race is at Doumont - thats the island cup one.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
FaultLineMediaGroup wrote:
dezim wrote:

I don't think its a race at prevost. It's just riding with a ton of people.

The race is at Doumont - thats the island cup one.
ooook sweet

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 10:51 Quote
i think the roads imclear to the top now i heard from friends that went up yesterday and apperently the rock drop on memphis has like no landing is that true

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
does anyone have directions to memphis and some other fun trails? all i have ridden is the prevost dh and some easy singletrack.

thanks

FL
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
does anyone have directions to memphis and some other fun trails? all i have ridden is the prevost dh and some easy singletrack.

thanks

if you know where the big 4X4 rock is. then memphis is right before it. if your into big gaps, daisy dukes starts right behind the rock. all this stuff is off of satellite road

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
FaultLineMediaGroup wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:

thanks

if you know where the big 4X4 rock is. then memphis is right before it. if your into big gaps, daisy dukes starts right behind the rock. all this stuff is off of satellite road

i dont know where the 4x4 rock is, is it on the prevost dh?

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
memphis and daisy dukes both start from the parking lot right before the top parking lot where cleavage starts. The trails both start on the left side of the lot, about 20 feet before the gate.

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
Mad-Duck wrote:
memphis and daisy dukes both start from the parking lot right before the top parking lot where cleavage starts. The trails both start on the left side of the lot, about 20 feet before the gate.

yeah, i found them... thanks

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 19:01 Quote
I heard prevost's gate closed, is this a rumor?

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 21:31 Quote
Yes it is closed. Pray for rain!

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
gdawg wrote:

why pray for rain i love the sun!!!! I hear canadian tire has bolt cutters ahahahha

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 21:37 Quote
is it normally open (the gate)

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 21:39 Quote
pong wrote:
is it normally open (the gate)

umm, yes... hense the discontent lol, it closed due to fire warnings.

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
charliebeth13 wrote:
gdawg wrote:

why pray for rain i love the sun!!!! I hear canadian tire has bolt cutters ahahahha

Yes that would work too! Let me know when you get some.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017160
Mobile Version of Website