SX Trail I or Demo 7 I

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
SX Trail I or Demo 7 I
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
Thanks a lot guys. As far as weight goes and i really want it 2lbs lighter. Ill ride more often and loose the weight on my self lol. I would rather have it last and be durable. I am sure I could loose a couple lbs anyway lol. Great with all of the input. The trails here can get pretty tight and tech. i can get my demo 9 down pretty quick and its steep enough going back up that I can just make it back up riding it. lots of hammering but i can get that beast up there. so it looks like ill enjoying a new sxt when i finally get back. thanks for all the help.

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
good choice on the sxt...apart from being a bit lighter the geo is much more condusive to pedalling than the demo....add a travel adjust fork and it will be much easier to make it up the hills but it's not all that necessary

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
good choice on the sxt...apart from being a bit lighter the geo is much more condusive to pedalling than the demo....add a travel adjust fork and it will be much easier to make it up the hills but it's not all that necessary

Nice, I think either would have been a good choice. I'm sure you're going to like it!

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 6:57 Quote
which sxt are you going with the I or the II?

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 7:07 Quote
the SX and teh demo 7 were designed for pretty much the same think, but the frame design of the demo, is designed completely for strength, i run a 06 demo 8, and it ant that heavy, and it ant hard to pedal, you will only get stronger from riding it, and a little weight gives that extra bit of confidence cuz you can feel the strength. the SX is a incredible bike, but its linkage and frame design has allowed it to be pedalable up him as well as to be able to huck with. if its a start of bike you want look at the SX probably your best option cuz its easy to maintain and the bearing's don't coast a bomb, and it dose not cum with that bad of set up on it. its your choose, it does depend upon your riding style than anything, if you want to go big all the time then the demo, if you like a larger varied ride but also like to huck every now and again get the SX. Chuck

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013658
Mobile Version of Website