Who Wants A BOD?

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Who Wants A BOD?
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
okay.
read this:

if one day you type pinkbike.com on your URL after school one day, and see below the POD this new thing called BOD are you really gonna be upset?

because if I saw that, I wouldn't go "aww eff not another new feature on pinkbike!"

loads of people have loads of opinions on this, but think about if it really happened.
would it really be a big deal regardless of what you thought about it?

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
I wouldnt sleep for days.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
mtnbker395 wrote:
okay.
read this:

if one day you type pinkbike.com on your URL after school one day, and see below the POD this new thing called BOD are you really gonna be upset?

because if I saw that, I wouldn't go "aww eff not another new feature on pinkbike!"

loads of people have loads of opinions on this, but think about if it really happened.
\

Thats's not what the question at hand is. If there is a BOD, for me at least, it'd be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:
okay.
read this:

\

Thats's not what the question at hand is. If there is a BOD, for me at least, it'd be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
yes it is.
it's a forum.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:
okay.
read this:

\

Same. PB is going down the tube fast.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:
okay.
read this:

\

not at all.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
mtnbker395 wrote:
yes it is.
it's a forum.

I'm going to warn you right now. I'm not being an e-tough guy, but you don't know who you're talking to right now. The question at hand is "Do you want a BOD?" not "Would you still use PB is there was a BOD?". That is the title of the thread. That is the topic at hand.

Now stop.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
mtnbker395 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
\

not at all.
Yes. It has gotten shittier in the last few months.

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
not at all.
how?
except for lower quality POD and VOD?

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
mtnbker395 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:

not at all.
how?
threads like this.

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 11:54 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:
yes it is.
it's a forum.

I'm going to warn you right now. I'm not being an e-tough guy, but you don't know who you're talking to right now. The question at hand is "Do you want a BOD?" not "Would you still use PB is there was a BOD?". That is the title of the thread. That is the topic at hand.

Now stop.
Whip

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
haha. BOD would be cool

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
My name is Mike Crosby, and i approve this message

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
mikecrosby44 wrote:
My name is Mike Crosby, and i approve this message
this guy thinks he is really cool doesn't he like we know his name is mikecrosby44 i think we would have guessed it's mike crosby buddy...... I am just kidding Mike that lawtons gap is such a sick idea

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 17:20 Quote
mtnbker395 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
mtnbker395 wrote:

not at all.
how?
Just overall lower post quality in the forums.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012261
Mobile Version of Website