O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 12:25 Quote
dylaine wrote:
yo
the event is a go.
the dude is currently looking for sponsors and such
I'm "the dude" and nothing is set in stone till it is affordable

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 12:42 Quote
Sick, when you get some further info, could you post it up? I might compete but i'd need lots of practice, i'm pretty sketchy right now lol. Anyways, If I don't I'd probably come out to watch

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
Sick, when you get some further info, could you post it up? I might compete but i'd need lots of practice, i'm pretty sketchy right now lol. Anyways, If I don't I'd probably come out to watch

The whole point of this evetn willl be that there is a category for everyone. So you won't really need to practice!!!

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 5:05 Quote
This would be a sick competition if it actually goes down. We need something like this in Ontario. I would definitely attend, doubt I would compete tho

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 5:58 Quote
i will attend this if it happens and are their any sponsers that you think will be supporting the event for sure? like any maybes?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 6:05 Quote
deffintetly attend be sweet

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 7:28 Quote
i would go dont no if i would ride but watch for sure

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 18:21 Quote
rick101 wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
brentjj wrote:
Trust us, no you couldn't.

pretty shure i could. i cant see it being anything more harsh then the boneyard and i could ride that.
Dont kid yourself, i just watched your vids ... your fork would snap and there goes your bmx.

why dont you just ride it on your giant 4x bike lol

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
nextchase wrote:
Hey Guys

I am currently trying to work with bike companies and Blue mountain to establish a small slopestyle competition at blue mountain resort.

Before people say you are not serious and it wont happen the point of this thread is for me to demonstrate that people are interested in the idea so please keep the negative comments to yourself.

Post three things,

1. if held would you attend
2. Spectator or rider (keep in mind there will be categories by age and sub categories in ability)
3. Comment on how awesome it would be!
why is the title chicopee?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
Because we ruled out that Blue Mountain, Horseshoe Valley, Kelso, etc. all the places known for downhill wouldn't be able to hold a slopestyle event. Chicopee already has a jump park which means there insurance isn't that bad, so they would be able to hold a risky event like this without worrying about lawsuits from accidents.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Because we ruled out that Blue Mountain, Horseshoe Valley, Kelso, etc. all the places known for downhill wouldn't be able to hold a slopestyle event. Chicopee already has a jump park which means there insurance isn't that bad, so they would be able to hold a risky event like this without worrying about lawsuits from accidents.
so in other words it is decided to be held at chicopee and the first post is inaccurate?

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 18:56 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
odin333 wrote:
so in other words it is decided to be held at chicopee and the first post is inaccurate?

Things seem to be evolving, no need to fret.

As long as I'm actually in Ontario this summer, I'm there to ride.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
rick101 wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:

pretty shure i could. i cant see it being anything more harsh then the boneyard and i could ride that.
Dont kid yourself, i just watched your vids ... your fork would snap and there goes your bmx.

haha his sluggo with the lowered shiver would make the perfect slopestyle bikelol

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
ilikebikes1 wrote:
rick101 wrote:

haha his sluggo with the lowered shiver would make the perfect slopestyle bikelol
yup thats the one i was talkin about i dunno how he didnt destroy the competition at the bike show on that 4x machine

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
ill def be down to ride as long as im around. hope this happens.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023940
Mobile Version of Website