Chicopee Slopestyle Event

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Chicopee Slopestyle Event
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
anymore news about the event going down?

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 18:15 Quote
dysonchambers wrote:

I'm working on it but most companies have already invested there money for the year. I may have to postpone until next season. Still trying tho.

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 18:20 Quote
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

I'm working on it but most companies have already invested there money for the year. I may have to postpone until next season. Still trying tho.
Looks like we are in the same boat for our events.

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 18:45 Quote
brentjj wrote:
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

Looks like we are in the same boat for our events.

dang eh!

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 4:59 Quote
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

I'm working on it but most companies have already invested there money for the year.

Or that's just there way of being polite and saying they don't want to take the risk of supporting the event

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 8:42 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

I'm working on it but most companies have already invested there money for the year.

Or that's just there way of being polite and saying they don't want to take the risk of supporting the event

thats possible. However, given the circumstances and being the one who has dealt with the representatives directly, I think I have a better understanding of their position. When I said "I'm working on it but most companies have already invested there money for the year" I provided you with the companies reason for not investing in the event, not their reasoning. I didn't receive emails that said just that. They were longer with more detail. The depth that they went into would not have been for someone they were trying to be polite to. Most even said that when I start planning for next year to contact them again because they are interested and it was just timing.

Once again what your saying is possible. And maybe it was my fault for only providing you with their reason but I think you will find their reason to be legitimate if you had read entire emails in context.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
That would be sick!! i would try and enter or spec

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 7:30 Quote
so this won't happen this year any more your saying and we have to wait till next season for this event

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 10:38 Quote
k-paradise wrote:
so this won't happen this year any more your saying and we have to wait till next season for this event

Its possible that it could. However, it is more likely that it will be next season

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

try Backpeddalling in guelph, clayton might go for it especialy if you are friends with him

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
nextchase wrote:
k-paradise wrote:

Its possible that it could. However, it is more likely that it will be next season
try bikedepot & Broadwaycycle (both are the same shops just different location) for a sponsorship if you want...http://bikedepot.com/

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
nextchase wrote:
dysonchambers wrote:

try Backpeddalling in guelph, clayton might go for it especialy if you are friends with him
Try east side cycle in Kitchener, they sponsor the bike park at chicopee already and are usually down for all things extreme. Maybe the hub, cycle cambridge or grand river cycle

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011862
Mobile Version of Website