Do you know where I can buy this product? any one?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Do you know where I can buy this product? any one?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
Is anyone know this brand?
I love their parts.
Very cool stuff, man.

http://www.relicmtb.com

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 23:27 Quote
I never heard of them. but if you go into contact on there website then it comes up with a list of distributers

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 0:12 Quote
I may be going crazy in my old age but do their prop hubs and internals look exactly like specialized but with a couple of extra groves to make them look different?
i like the stems

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 1:29 Quote
Thanks you so much, mate (unclebones)!!!

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 1:31 Quote
Maybe they are more cheaper then other famous brand.
Rider like us, can't buy expensive brand, be honest!!!
Thanks "wanabe", man!

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 1:37 Quote
you can buy their stuff here in taiwan ... probably does not help you though ..

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 2:16 Quote
monkeyonmyback1 wrote:
Maybe they are more cheaper then other famous brand.
Rider like us, can't buy expensive brand, be honest!!!
Thanks "wanabe", man!

the stuff looks good to me i was thinking about trying a stem if i can find one
if you find a on line store that takes paypal post it up

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 9:22 Quote
they dont have any prices either

also does anyone know where to get them in the u.k
they seem to have them everywhere in europe except the u.k

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
guys, please do not look on the contact page. it will prevent you from asking dumb questions. which we all love.

most of there stuff looks like they buy it from those big manufacturers and then have there name printed on it, like a hole bunch of other comapanies do.

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 17:10 Quote
odin333 wrote:
guys, please do not look on the contact page. it will prevent you from asking dumb questions. which we all love.

most of there stuff looks like they buy it from those big manufacturers and then have there name printed on it, like a hole bunch of other comapanies do.

that's kind of obvious

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
1 problem is that they dont have a distributor for canada or england

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 0:10 Quote
odin333 wrote:

most of there stuff looks like they buy it from those big manufacturers and then have there name printed on it, like a hole bunch of other companies do.

Relec makes their own stuff and the stuff for DaBomb too and other companies like Azonic. The stuff is solid to say the least! very nice CNC work and quality and a good price from what I have seen (OEM pricing, no I won't tell you, don't ask). We are looking into distributing them in the US as well as selling their parts on our complete bikes in 2010

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
oneghost wrote:
odin333 wrote:

most of there stuff looks like they buy it from those big manufacturers and then have there name printed on it, like a hole bunch of other companies do.

Relec makes their own stuff and the stuff for DaBomb too and other companies like Azonic. The stuff is solid to say the least! very nice CNC work and quality and a good price from what I have seen (OEM pricing, no I won't tell you, don't ask). We are looking into distributing them in the US as well as selling their parts on our complete bikes in 2010

what is the actual price for the dh cranks (not the cost)

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011043
Mobile Version of Website