Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 2:47 Quote
sandroc wrote:
20 foot jump.

at what speed?

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 3:52 Quote
lol, I did an 11 foot gap thing it was pretty fun but it's the biggest i've done so far.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
went way to slow on a 40 foot step down... nose case, ouch. so now im typing this with a 6 inch plate in my wrist and a cast on my arm

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 15:13 Quote
tryed some trail near my house on a connandale f 600 the one with the shitty head shock havent rode that bike since because i ended up in the er with a bloody face and almost lost an eye

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
hit a 25 ft stepdown, i hit it as fast as i could ,cleared but after i landed i crashed into a river next to the landing and landed into a birdox bush

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 19:08 Quote
letting my friend use my bike to hit a new jump
the freaking rear wheel fell off becase he thought the chain was to loose and he forgot to tighten it

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 19:12 Quote
i tried a tire bite and you can probably guess wat happened next

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 20:02 Quote
Hit a jump that was pretty tame and a small step up without checking the landing. (I was young and stupid!) it was tame so you could hit it with speed but where I landed was so soft I stuck into it like a lawn dart and flwe over the bars. Looked up in time to get my hands up as my bike came falling out of the sky over my head.

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 20:14 Quote
I remember before I started biking seriously, and I was still on my 500 pound Walmart fully, I decided to build a lip off this little drop thing. It was only about 3 or 4 feet high, and I built the lip small, but it was so steep of a lip, that it was more like riding into a wall, but I didn't ride it as a test run, and I got as much speed as I possibly could, and hit it. It was realy jerky, and I flipped forwards and landed on my front wheel, still moving fast. When my back wheel hit the ground (rather roughly) I had to turn quickly to not hit the fence, but my handlebars got cuaght in it because it was chainlink. The bike turned suddenly, and I flew backwards, and my... lower regions... got crunched in between the wheel and the seat. And I fell on the ground. That was pain at its worst. We named the drop "GRINDER"

Posted: Nov 13, 2007 at 21:45 Quote
first month with my new dh bike. Thinking im all good we built this drop with an endless landing pretty much. We built the dropper higher and higher. Got to about 25 feet. our drop is on and up slope now theres 10 feet to pedal then drop. Im going up the drop type jump now and i know im goin to slow but i kept going anyway. My back wheel got hung on the edge of the drop and i ate shit

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 6:52 Quote
i tryd 2 can can a jump goin flat out n overshot the mound by about 10ft... never again!

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 8:09 Quote
when for this road gap type step down
photo

and i was going right fast and knew it but hit it anyways and landed flat. I slid on my back tire on my balls for like 3 secounds and then fell to the ground in pain.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 14:18 Quote
Bike related or non bike related. on bikes im not sure but i have done a few stupid things,such as putting an apple pip in my ear when i was like 6 or 7 and i had to go to hospital to get it syringed out, got one of those free internet cd's stuck on my finger (it must have been on for about 1-2 hours) when i was about 8 and i once ran over my dad's car when free running first came out when i was about 11-12 ishBeer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025408
Mobile Version of Website