What part(s) do you break the most?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What part(s) do you break the most?
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
come to the comclution that getting an average of 4 months out of a rim before its dangerious is not such a good thing.....

Posted: Oct 5, 2011 at 14:30 Quote
tubes, like 2 or 3 every weekend for 2 years, now im tubeless lol

and wrist's

Posted: Oct 5, 2011 at 14:35 Quote
bxxer-rider wrote:
come to the comclution that getting an average of 4 months out of a rim before its dangerious is not such a good thing.....
thats what it was like with my halo freedoms

Posted: Oct 7, 2011 at 8:13 Quote
first year back after a long absence. All i broke was 2 tubes (i did patch one twice thou) 2 tires and 1 chain. Oh yea I busted a qranc leg protecer in 3 pecies (walked away with only a small bruise).

Posted: Oct 8, 2011 at 15:16 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
bxxer-rider wrote:
thats what it was like with my halo freedoms
ill avoid those then......

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 17:54 Quote
I'm constantly breaking my bb on my dirt jumper. I think it's because I land weird sometimes.

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 2:01 Quote
nope just invest in a really good one. btw with bb u mean bottom bracket or the axle?

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 14:14 Quote
try superstar tapered roller bearing bb if hollowtech2 style cranks, those bbs are totally indestructible, 5 year warranty, fully rebuild able and good choice of colours, most important bit for a dj'er obviously Wink

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 19:03 Quote
I have only broken a bb in the past and my current fork has a splinter crack on the arc. The rest are tires and tubes.

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 22:02 Quote
downhillmichel wrote:
nope just invest in a really good one. btw with bb u mean bottom bracket or the axle?
I mean the bottom bracket

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 22:33 Quote
I bend/snap derailures, snap chains, snap spokes, bend seats and snap seat posts

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 5:44 Quote
snap seat posts? again, invest in proper stuff

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 at 19:47 Quote
Snap xtr chains, never going back. Internals of a Burgtec rear hub, road tubes, mtn tubes, carbon steer road fork, faceplate on a Thompson stem, bb, so on. 1)tubes 2)chains and 3)bb

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013862
Mobile Version of Website