List of PB Users that do not pick-up COD packages

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
List of PB Users that do not pick-up COD packages
Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 15:34 Quote
Hey, keep being a moron while your at it there pal.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 15:57 Quote
deeeight wrote:
So what did you do, wait past the time limit for filing a claim? That's equally moronic as sending money as a gift. Ranks right up there with paying via western union transfer for stupid ways to be parted from your money.
still bitter hey,name calling over the internet lol. no they decided in his favor. its over bud, you can settle down now.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 0:18 Quote
Nobble wrote:
lol i traded something...

it's supposed to arrive today.

we just bought the items from each other via paypal for the same amount...

Wish I woulda thought of that for the last couple trade offers I had....................... Facepalm

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 15:29 Quote
I would use eBay..

How is pay pal aware that your telling the truth when you have not received what you are suppose to receive. How do they really know. Does one keep exact records. Even so, What is Pay Pal going to do, sue everyone, for what. For how much..? What do they base their decision on when reimbursing someones bank notes...

One simply takes their chances. I feel it would be better to have preventative motives first before all transactions. meaning, a whole lot of small ducks need to be in the same row. I better make sure they are in the same row, or I put them or get them in the same row before I get involved...

What is the percentage of rip offs at Pinkbike. What is the percentage on eBay...?

Im not claiming to know anything... just thoughts that are coming fourth...

Posted: Dec 17, 2011 at 23:37 Quote
deeeight wrote:
So what did you do, wait past the time limit for filing a claim? That's equally moronic as sending money as a gift. Ranks right up there with paying via western union transfer for stupid ways to be parted from your money.
why are you still bitching man its over done with, stop crying, rinse the sand out of your vag and move on, your acting like a little child we had a disagreement, showed our opinions and now im agreeing to disagree. RELAX, its the internet stop calling people names because they have a different view than you and grow up.

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 9:37 Quote
swiftpain wrote:
deeeight wrote:
why are you still bitching man its over done with, stop crying, rinse the sand out of your vag and move on, your acting like a little child we had a disagreement, showed our opinions and now im agreeing to disagree. RELAX, its the internet stop calling people names because they have a different view than you and grow up.

I posted that OVER A MONTH AGO. You're the one who's still bitching, crying and acting like a child. Quoting back messages you've already responded to, to get attention, while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard. Yeah that makes you seem intelligent.

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 19:17 Quote
deeeight wrote:
swiftpain wrote:
deeeight wrote:

I posted that OVER A MONTH AGO. You're the one who's still bitching, crying and acting like a child. Quoting back messages you've already responded to, to get attention, while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard. Yeah that makes you seem intelligent.

DONT YOU 2 HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO LIKE GO OUT AND RIDE

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 20:47 Quote
goodman245 wrote:
deeeight wrote:
swiftpain wrote:

^^This^^

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 21:40 Quote
Team-who-cares wrote:
goodman245 wrote:
deeeight wrote:

^^This^^

i would but im stuck in afghanistan

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 22:22 Quote
goodman245 wrote:
Team-who-cares wrote:
goodman245 wrote:

^^This^^

Haha I rode all afternoon.

Posted: Dec 19, 2011 at 1:47 Quote
Team-who-cares wrote:
goodman245 wrote:
Team-who-cares wrote:

^^This^^

haha ive got a shiney new scott voltage bos equipped front and rear to ride when i finnaly get home lol

Haha I rode all afternoon.

Posted: Dec 19, 2011 at 4:39 Quote
goodman245 wrote:
deeeight wrote:
swiftpain wrote:

You got nothing better to do than post where your not wanted or help in any way shape or form ?

Posted: Dec 20, 2011 at 22:44 Quote
Sorry for hijacking this "dialogue" and posting something that actually relates to the thread topic....

Sent a snowboard to bikerwannabike COD via Greyhound. Greyhound used a private courier and somehow the guy only collected the shipping and COD fee, but not the amount for the board ($120.00). Greyhound assumes no liability, so I contacted the buyer and explained the situation. He's happy with the board, and says "Sure, I'll get you the money". Well, that was a month ago now, and after a few emails where he said he would send me Paypal info etc, he has just stopped replying altogether. I see in the PB mail that he picks up the message, but he's just choosing to ignore it.

The joys of buying and selling online.

Anyway...watch out for "bikerwannabike".

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 at 8:01 Quote
WoodyTobiasJR wrote:
Sorry for hijacking this "dialogue" and posting something that actually relates to the thread topic....

Sent a snowboard to bikerwannabike COD via Greyhound. Greyhound used a private courier and somehow the guy only collected the shipping and COD fee, but not the amount for the board ($120.00). Greyhound assumes no liability, so I contacted the buyer and explained the situation. He's happy with the board, and says "Sure, I'll get you the money". Well, that was a month ago now, and after a few emails where he said he would send me Paypal info etc, he has just stopped replying altogether. I see in the PB mail that he picks up the message, but he's just choosing to ignore it.

If he has accepted the item and not paid then this is scamming,do you plan to contact your local police station ?

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 at 9:12 Quote
marquis wrote:
WoodyTobiasJR wrote:

If he has accepted the item and not paid then this is scamming,do you plan to contact your local police station ?

After emailing him and telling him I had posted here, as well as laying on a bit more guilt for the deal, I received a reply this morning. Apparently the person who bought the board is the younger brother of the one who's account this is. The account holder (bikerwannabike) doesn't want his nam or account attached to this, so he says he will look after getting me the money, one way or another. I told him if he did I would report here stating so.

They are kids, 15-17 years old. I'll give them a couple more days before I use the "Authorities" threat.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027810
Mobile Version of Website