Dirt jumps in manchester is there any?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Dirt jumps in manchester is there any?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 at 6:00 Quote
doublerr wrote:
CraigRobbo wrote:
Any one want to arrange a meet?

Me n Rob going to be meeting up monday if any one else wants to tag?

Where ? lol, I think a MTB meet at central would be sweet, too many skaters at that place.

I fancied Central myself too - Well were meeting at Urbis, proberbly around 12ish?

Craig

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 at 6:06 Quote
doublerr wrote:
What day? lol

Read back to my quote i said monday Rolleyes LOL

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 at 6:43 Quote
I was gonna bring my camera, try and get some cool shots. I'm not riding Central though, I've only got £20 to last me until my student loan comes through in a week or so and £8 to ride that tiny skatepark is really steep anyway!

So it's Monday 13th, midday at Urbis?

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 at 6:50 Quote
serenaur wrote:
I was gonna bring my camera, try and get some cool shots. I'm not riding Central though, I've only got £20 to last me until my student loan comes through in a week or so and £8 to ride that tiny skatepark is really steep anyway!

So it's Monday 13th, midday at Urbis?

Yeah its reeto we'll just go for a street ride or find some DJ's

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 at 6:52 Quote
doublerr wrote:
Does anyone dig at chill factor anymore ? they used to be so sweet

I was there 2 days ago (check profile for pics), you can still get through them and they aren't too bad but they'd definitely benefit from a bit of spadework.

Posted: Sep 12, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
Any mre takers on tomorrow?

Me &Rob deffiantly meeting at 12pm tomorrow Urbis.

Craig

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 16:34 Quote
Anyone still here? I know it's been a very long timeeeee but is anyone still riding dirtjumps in Manchester? I just moved here from Portugal and brought my specialized P1 with me.

I went to check the old Chille Factor jumps today and they seamed pretty abandoned. I spent a lot of time just moving grass and weeds out of the trail line and still managed to have some fun on the line with 3 small doubles.

Posted: Oct 7, 2016 at 0:27 Quote
FJ Trails up in marple (train from manchester picadilly) they have a facebook page and the jumps are probably some of the best around BUT you need to make sure the jumps are open, costs a few quid to farmer john but worth it

Posted: Oct 16, 2016 at 22:37 Quote
Pretty sure havok bike park in todmordon have a few dj lines along side their freeride stuff.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 14:57 Quote
i live on the out skirts and finding a place to build is hard even if you live in the wooded areas

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 10:43 Quote
Writing in 2018 I live about 10 minutes away from the chill factor and am not sure wether the jumps are still running? Might go check! I’ll say if they are still there or not!

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 at 2:23 Quote
I went to chill factor a couple of years ago and staff at the bike shop told me they were demolished.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
Don't know if anyone is still looking but I have been building some jumps in priory woods in sale with some of my mates we have a dirt jump line and numerous other jumps. In the summer it is great. If anyone is interested just message me and I'll send some pictures of them.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006161
Mobile Version of Website