PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 18:45 Quote
Yes it is. Ohwell im buying some cranks friday

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 5:15 Quote

I went for black with black, with a bit of black

and then some black to top it off

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 5:28 Quote
Here is my Trance 2014 , I really like this Blue Black colour scheme wasnt sold it in the shop but out and about I love it

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 6:18 Quote
sebsaves wrote:

I went for black with black, with a bit of black

and then some black to top it off

& it looks good mate, I can't stand bikes that look like you let your misses loose with a paint brush, I'm a man & I'm not a dedicated follower of fashion if you know what I mean.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 6:38 Quote
Don't know if I've posted here yet, so here it is.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 6:47 Quote
MY AMERICAN BIKE IS ALMOST DONE, PIKE ON SATURDAY AND AXEL ADAPTERS ON NEXT WEDNESDAY AND SHE'S DONE!

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 19:12 Quote
Here's my Production Privee AM Hardtail Shan 917 with the Iconic Gulf colour scheme

Production Privee Shan 917 edition with Enve M70 rims with CK rear hub and TUNe front hub. BOS deville 160mm fork. Shimano drivetrain with Raceface Next SL crank. Cranfield Mag pedals. Thomson Drop post with SDG saddle. Formula RO s. Renthal stem and carbon handle bar. ESI grips.
The PP Shan 917 feeling right home.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 19:14 Quote
Xgreygoose wrote:
Here's my Production Privee AM Hardtail Shan 917 with the Iconic Gulf colour scheme

Production Privee Shan 917 edition with Enve M70 rims with CK rear hub and TUNe front hub. BOS deville 160mm fork. Shimano drivetrain with Raceface Next SL crank. Cranfield Mag pedals. Thomson Drop post with SDG saddle. Formula RO s. Renthal stem and carbon handle bar. ESI grips.
i like!

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 19:27 Quote
The-mnt-life365 wrote:
MY AMERICAN BIKE IS ALMOST DONE, PIKE ON SATURDAY AND AXEL ADAPTERS ON NEXT WEDNESDAY AND SHE'S DONE!
Only American if it has Xfusion. Or else it's like an illegal immigrant from Canada.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 20:11 Quote
Xgreygoose wrote:

That is awesome.

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 2:14 Quote
Xgreygoose wrote:
]

As previously stated , that is awesome , seriously awesome , im like a little school girl looking at it lol

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 5:58 Quote
I'm quite jelly with that production

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 6:27 Quote
I'm absolute love with the shan Fab

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 10:41 Quote
Xgreygoose wrote:

Your color scheme is amazing. Powder blue and orange decals on the BOS would seal the deal though.

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 11:12 Quote
Here ist mine. Maybe i will change the fork to black.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026012
Mobile Version of Website