Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 19:53 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
said AGRN on end of the SKU, therefore i call it army green. Mr. every colour must be named correctly.

They can call it whatever they want. The official designation for the color is olive drab, sometimes shortened to OD.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://cdn.head-fi.org/7/73/900x900px-LL-732a52cb_TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 19:59 Quote
The official designation for your behaviour is a know-it-all. Smile .

Don't really give a f*ck. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Give me the prismacolour code for it if you want to be really specific.

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 20:34 Quote
Finally got the colors sorted out on my bike, removed the orange seat post clamp and orange hub, also changed out my red lockons for purple ones. I think I can confidently say that this bike is now finished! On to the next build!

Then this is my other bike recently completed! I think the colors turned out pretty congruent!

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 20:59 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
army green and brown leather.

the steed
Needs flying tigers decals

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 21:35 Quote
for a while i was going to put a Major Kong stencil on the front, but the fine detail would come out crappy.

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 23:54 Quote
yo13bo wrote:

Don't really give a f*ck. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Give me the prismacolour code for it if you want to be really specific.

I wasn't correcting you, I was informing you and the masses. If you don't want to listen that's fine, it will still be OD long after you and I are dead.

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 0:33 Quote
seraph wrote:
yo13bo wrote:

I wasn't correcting you, I was informing you and the masses. If you don't want to listen that's fine, it will still be OD long after you and I are dead.
Well according to the S&M website, its army green. So i guess that clears up that... http://www.sandmbikes.com/product/frames/credence-c-c-r-frame/

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 1:20 Quote
seraph wrote:
yo13bo wrote:

seraph wrote:

The term you're looking for is "olive drab".

Sounds a lot like you correcting me. Dude, you really need to learn you do not need to correct every little thing on the internet. it is really f*cking annoying and the information isn't relevant, you are just derailing the thread. Just seems you always want to go on an ego trip.

heres an older one. miss this bike Frown
mainframe 26

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 2:00 Quote
I have never seen someone overreact so hard about being informed on the technical term for a colour. Holy shit dude, learn to take some criticism. He's not being egotistical or condescending, you're just being argumentative for no reason.

Simmer down, sheesh.

My shitty colour scheme, aqua, trans green, and tan;

Fapital V2 all done.

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 2:08 Quote
seraph wrote:
The term you're looking for is "olive drab".

Incorrect. Army green is darker than olive drab. They are both actual colours.

Army green is hex; #4B5320

Olive drab is hex; #6B8E23

The frame is army green. Olive drab tends to be lighter.

(That's how you deal with criticism when you disagree.)

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 3:33 Quote
Love that frame colour, I need one.

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 4:13 Quote
this is my one. blue red !!
finally together

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 5:46 Quote
seraph wrote:
Xgreygoose wrote:
Here's my Production Privee AM Hardtail Shan 917 with the Iconic Gulf colour scheme

Production Privee Shan 917 edition with Enve M70 rims with CK rear hub and TUNe front hub. BOS deville 160mm fork. Shimano drivetrain with Raceface Next SL crank. Cranfield Mag pedals. Thomson Drop post with SDG saddle. Formula RO s. Renthal stem and carbon handle bar. ESI grips.

Your color scheme is amazing. Powder blue and orange decals on the BOS would seal the deal though.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.Beer

Seraph. I have the BOS fork custom already. I just kept the "BOS" word in factory White. Tried before to change the colour but IMO it didn't work. I just highlight the rest.

BOS Deville 160mm. Enve M70 with TUNE hub. Maxxis Highroller II

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 5:51 Quote
That bike sucks xgreygoose. You know why?

Cuz it's not mine! Nice whip!

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 7:05 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
That bike sucks xgreygoose. You know why?

Cuz it's not mine! Nice whip!

Beer Fab

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016958
Mobile Version of Website