Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 18:20 Quote
JSaundersStudio wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
JSaundersStudio wrote:
My passion project.
Rare Dobermann Supremacy Orange frame and white camo fork. Bars custom painted to match. Planing to accent all the metal with gold.

Damn. Some nestalgia going on right there.

Yep, it's rare in mtb that you can say: "They just don't make them like they used to! "

I have a 2004 Specialized P3 that’s been waiting on a single crown Dorado for years. Can’t find one to save my life. A camo Sherman has been plan B for a while, but I haven’t been able to find a not beat one of those, either.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 19:51 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
JSaundersStudio wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

Damn. Some nestalgia going on right there.

Yep, it's rare in mtb that you can say: "They just don't make them like they used to! "

I have a 2004 Specialized P3 that’s been waiting on a single crown Dorado for years. Can’t find one to save my life. A camo Sherman has been plan B for a while, but I haven’t been able to find a not beat one of those, either.

They are hard to find. I actually broke the internals and spent a couple years searching for another one for parts. Found a non-camo version on Kijiji 2 1/2 hour drive away and swaped out the parts. These parts are starting to turn into collectors items.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 22:05 Quote
Dorado SC is a dream fork for me. Shivver SC is a close second. Would also take a Manitou Supernova. All those mid-2000s single crown factory forks were awesome.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
seraph wrote:
Dorado SC is a dream fork for me. Shivver SC is a close second. Would also take a Manitou Supernova. All those mid-2000s single crown factory forks were awesome.

Shiver SC was on my list for a while, but when I got a chance to buy one, there were alot of reviews of them being super flexy under breaking. Decided it was not worth the cool factor.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 13:32 Quote
Oh yeah it's definitely a flexy wet noodle of a fork. But I would probably just hang it on the wall honestly.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 15:55 Quote
JSaundersStudio wrote:
seraph wrote:

Shiver SC was on my list for a while, but when I got a chance to buy one, there were alot of reviews of them being super flexy under breaking. Decided it was not worth the cool factor.

Can confirm, the only good thing about the Shiver SC was its looks. Flexiest fork I’ve ever used, by some margin. Looked ace though...

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
Saw a Tazer FS rebuilt with a Dorado SC. Damn nearly had an orgasm.

Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
I wanted a Majesty in the Brazilian Acid color since it came out. Just didn't know it would be so hard to coordinate with the color....so I did my best.

The Maj is done. I wanted a Majesty in this Brazilian Acid color since it came out. Just didn t know it would be so hard to coordinate with the color....so I did my best. She s also definitely a jumper can see why the Maj is legendary.

The Maj is done. I wanted a Majesty in this Brazilian Acid color since it came out. Just didn t know it would be so hard to coordinate with the color....so I did my best. She s also definitely a jumper can see why the Maj is legendary.

Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 12:10 Quote
Never failing to impress, my man. Stunning as always! tup Drool

Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 22:40 Quote
Draggon wrote:

Damn...I need sunglasses with that bad boy! Nice work as usual - I think it goes well together.

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 20:56 Quote

Hard to see in the photo, but the wheels were custom built with purple spoke nipples. (The hubs are purple Hope Pro 4s.)

Yes, I know the quicklink was hosed in the photo. Razz

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 22:00 Quote
Looks like you could take a few links out of your chain. Also a black KMC X11SL DLC would look sweet on there.

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 23:01 Quote
Yerts wrote:

Hard to see in the photo, but the wheels were custom built with purple spoke nipples. (The hubs are purple Hope Pro 4s.)

that is beautiful, love how the kashima matches the frame and love the hope parts

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 4:51 Quote

Here my canyon sender, I might add a bit of orange anodized stuff but dont want to overkill it..

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 5:29 Quote
Yerts wrote:

Go Dawgs! tup

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019174
Mobile Version of Website