Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
seraph wrote:
Looks like you could take a few links out of your chain. Also a black KMC X11SL DLC would look sweet on there.

Ah, thanks!

Yeah, other than the steerer cut and brake hose trim, I built this up myself, so there are a couple of errors made.

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb17901217/p5pb17901217.jpg

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 15:39 Quote
Took a proper picture of my bike

Trying to go with a black and tan theme, need to get the matching rear wheel soon and maybe some more hope parts if I find some money somewhere...

edit: I know y chain is too long, have since shortened it

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 15:41 Quote
Your chain is too long.

With that out of the way, sick bike man. Those tanwalls really fit the build well! Can't help but think a black saddle would pull it together better, but that's just being silly. That shit looks good!

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 15:44 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Your chain is too long.

With that out of the way, sick bike man. Those tanwalls really fit the build well! Can't help but think a black saddle would pull it together better, but that's just being silly. That shit looks good!

cheers, I have shortened it, I quite like the brown one but I see what you mean, and yeah luckily I found some minion dhf tan walls, had to order those in.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 15:54 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Your chain is too long.

cheers, I have shortened it, I quite like the brown one but I see what you mean, and yeah luckily I found some minion dhf tan walls, had to order those in.

Nah, brown saddle all day! Looks great.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013382
Mobile Version of Website