Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
I understand, anyways it works fine and feels fine so I’m just going to go with it

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
Looks slick my dude!

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 16:18 Quote
thats sick dude im building up the same frame, my builds gonna be pretty much the same but with purple pedals. what ns rims are those or did you get a whole wheelset? i cant really find purple ones

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 16:29 Quote
sherbet wrote:
It's a 27.5 fork. Don't think they're still doing 26" lowers on any models.

Rockshox Pike Dj and a fox 36, manitou circus.

Still quiet a few options out there

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 16:34 Quote
rush10 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
It's a 27.5 fork. Don't think they're still doing 26" lowers on any models.

Rockshox Pike Dj and a fox 36, manitou circus.

Still quiet a few options out there

I think he means X-Fusion. They've been doing 26" forks with advertised 27.5" compatibility for longer than most companies.

For what it's worth, Manitou is putting 27.5" lowers on the Circus Pro.

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
Heres my kona, been quite the project to get it from a stock base model 27.5 AL to this.

Now im keen to get a dirt jumper but have no clue what to look for and im kinda broke now

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 7:53 Quote
Rust-Brown/Sand/Black
Should i get brown seat?

Finally

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 10:35 Quote
Alexanderskh wrote:
Rust-Brown/Sand/Black
Should i get brown seat?

Finally

Brown seats are awesome! I don't have a picture directly of my seat but it's very visible in this pic

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 11:02 Quote
If you could find a tan saddle I think that would go well with the tanwall tires.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
atedesco wrote:
2020 Megatower

You were on friday fails! lol i was watching it and then i was like where do i know that bike from

Posted: 18 hours ago Quote
I was lucky enough to become the owner of this stamped iLL Bike Candy frame. Already had one of the gold rims when I got the frame, mated them up on day one and ran with it since I felt it was a good look. Some white to match in. Threw some green in there because there's a lot of green in the stamps as well. Brown seat to finish it off.

iLL Bike Candy frame that the original owner meticulously covered with stamps from all over the world....I stamped the fork with stamps sent along with the frame all the way from Australia to me in California. A legendary bike it is.

iLL Bike Candy frame that the original owner meticulously covered with stamps from all over the world....I stamped the fork with stamps sent along with the frame all the way from Australia to me in California. A legendary bike it is.

Posted: 17 hours ago Quote
Draggon wrote:
I was lucky enough to become the owner of this stamped iLL Bike Candy frame. Already had one of the gold rims when I got the frame, mated them up on day one and ran with it since I felt it was a good look. Some white to match in. Threw some green in there because there's a lot of green in the stamps as well. Brown seat to finish it off.
Truly amazing and so one-of-a-kind! Thank you for sharing What clear coat was used to protect and seal the stamps on the frame? Would you please post a few close-ups of the frame. Cheers.

Posted: 17 hours ago Quote
Draggon wrote:

That white rotor is a super nice touch!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012255
Mobile Version of Website