Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Show us your colour combinations any bike welcome
| Next Page
Posted: 3 days ago Quote
I've seen this been done with Coca Cola labels before, but wanted to match to my bike's colour theme. Took me 4 stores to find one that actually had this soda in stock

Your have your seat too high on all those bikes. Do your hands go numb a lot? Back hurt from having to scoot back on the seat

longjohnsilver63 wrote:

I'd love a Garbaruk cassette (and cage and pulley wheels), but they're so expensive

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Your have your seat too high on all those bikes. Do your hands go numb a lot? Back hurt from having to scoot back on the seat
Say what... I run about that much saddle to bar drop and don't have any issues. You're just to used to being short!

matt-15 wrote:
I've seen this been done with Coca Cola labels before, but wanted to match to my bike's colour theme. Took me 4 stores to find one that actually had this soda in stock

Love it!

If link doesn’t work you can just look on my account

Looks sweet!

Ha-z wrote:

If link doesn’t work you can just look on my account

Posted: 23 hours ago Quote
matt-15 wrote:

Lol good effort xD

[/Quote]

Sweet handlebars

Posted: 3 hours ago Quote
whattheheel wrote:

none of these things happen to me, position suitable for me, we are not all the same ......

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014341
Mobile Version of Website